What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahhh are you kidding me...I love razzzyyyy...jahan se bhi seeki, he's the only one I am willing to learn from :P

I wasn't kidding, it would provide us with well appreciated respite.

@Dillinger

No , teach him self preservation , he's apathetic towards life sometimes ...

Let me repeat something I posted for Hype, something abut exercises in futility and dying of the sheer exhaustion of a herculean task foolhardily undertaken. My bent towards hubris is not so great as to attempt the task you've mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say its time to educate the young one's about existentialism- high time. I had mentioned you in a previous post- why you no read!

I read but what I can do with my currently slow internet connection :(

I dont think its a good idea to confuse young minds , Dillinger ... Even though I support it due to the fact that " only through understanding can there be recovery " ...

nahhh are you kidding me...I love razzzyyyy...jahan se bhi seeki, he's the only one I am willing to learn from :P

Oh and on the last bit- your funeral then. Let me know in advance when and where to send the carnations when this inevitable happening occurs.

I read but what I can do with my currently slow internet connection :(

I dont think its a good idea to confuse young minds , Dillinger ... Even though I support it due to the fact that " only through understanding can there be recovery " ...

He @Alpha1 is 18 yaara, even I am just 21.

Let me repeat something I posted for Hype, something abut exercises in futility and dying of the sheer exhaustion of a herculean task foolhardily undertaken. My bent towards hubris is not so great as to attempt the task you've mentioned.

I know that its useless and futile most of the time but tell me what alternate is there ? Ask them to die , mate ? Attempting atleast gives us the satisfaction that we tried , nobody has to do it for the whole life ...

Lol- marriage maza hi young age mein hai- budhay ho k kya dawaiyaan khaye ga?- :lol:-
i got married within a year after graduation- and i was just 24 not so long ago- :undecided:-

:omghaha: Bayra Gharq, My dad was 23 when he got married in 1975,,, App nay to puranay waqto ki yaad dila di :woot:...

The Dilemma of engineer is,,, he wants to become independent. and wants to show people he can do things independently. He will do marriage only if he rents a house,,, have enough money so he could pay off his marriage kharchay :angel:

@Alpha1 Exactly what has been bothering you? I don't believe that you are morbidly suicidal. You must have some fortitude. If you will seriously address this question then we promise we shall endeavor to not slight you or mock you for it one bit.

@Alpha1

I didn't even say or suppose that you were ... :D But what is it that you see ? I rarely dream and most of the time its about the success in life , nothing bad ... :)

@Dillinger

I am only 19.5 by the way :rofl: ... Doesn't mean everyone else is ready for it too :)

@mafiya

You know the real dilemma ? There ai'nt no proper jobs for engineer here in this country , start and continue with PKR 10,000 or 15,000 most of the time ...

@Alpha1 Exactly what has been bothering you? I don't believe that you are morbidly suicidal. You must have some fortitude. If you will seriously address this question then we promise we shall endeavor to not slight you or mock you for it one bit.
Sometimes Life and death seem same to me.. Coz i feel.. Who realy cares if i live or die...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom