What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u r headmaster then it means m in my 7th year.. and if thats the case then m already in some forest and u cant deduct any points coz m not attending the school and m on run wid my frndz...:cheesy: hope u got my point cheers headmaster...:rofl:

I WILL SEND YOU TO CHAMBER OF SECRETS THEN:chilli:

@Slav Defence Popularity ? Yeah....Weird Guy. Every School has one. Hogwarts wasn't an exception. :omghaha:

Harry's dad was like Highschool Jockey who took Cheerleader Lily while the nerd just posted online to vent out his anger. :lol:

Bhai ye to kahani ban gayi nayi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mard-e-Momeen Musharaf...

:omghaha:WHAT??when he said that lateefa??bhai kyun momino ko heart attack kerwa rahay ho--tumhara kiya bigara hai momino ne---
aisay kiya ghalat keh raha hai---han woh hai momeeeeen---momin tu nahi keh raha na khud ko:omghaha:

@Slav Defence Popularity ? Yeah....Weird Guy. Every School has one. Hogwarts wasn't an exception. :omghaha:

Harry's dad was like Highschool Jockey who took Cheerleader Lily while the nerd just posted online to vent out his anger. :lol:

Bhai ye to kahani ban gayi nayi.

no ask me---he was dumb fool--only good in seeker----and seeking girls around!:omghaha:

yes , no evidence to the contrary :D
No written account. Not even a memory.

Remember Harry saw the Memories given by Snape before he died.

Damn.......He's busted. Good teamwork Bro. :D

@Hermione G havent seen her in a bit...am guessing it is exam time but her posts showed she was upset that she couldnt post pictures ....apparently 30 posts are needed to post pictures :blink:

She also didnt understand where to post....damn...wish we could be more helpful to her...but i dnt advice people to go on threads because you never know anytime ANY thread can suddenly take a WHOLE turn!

yeah dats true i dont have much political knowledge so have to think atleast ten times before posting in such threads but still by reading the posts we can learn alot...

no ask me---he was dumb fool--only good in seeker----and seeking girls around!:omghaha:
You were busting your a$$ to protect his son. You died saving his son while he lived his life with Lily on earth and in heaven. Damn, he was smart.

That Dumbledore knew you were Dumb. :omghaha:

@Talon, you should have known that illusion guy was a troll....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom