What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune

How goes your army training ?

Last edited by a moderator:
by using timr everse spell---but sorry it didn't worked today--my sheilding spell:omghaha:

so what... u defo gonna deduct some more points... its nothing new and it wont make any difference Cup ty fir v mein e jeetsan:rofl:... Grow up professor...:no:

Why shouldn't he have done that ? He took a serious risk coming to Pakistan after his negative image and the Taliban threats even before he landed at Jinnah Terminal ... Anyway this isn't a politics thread ... Take it elsewhere ...

My response was to a 3rd party in the form of following:

Dont know- Why people think that mard e momin Musharraf will try to leave Pakistan after knowing he came to Pakistan on free will

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/238984-naswaristan-1264.html#ixzz2P2fxVZfC

Last edited by a moderator:
so what... u defo gonna deduct some more points... its nothing new and it wont make any difference Cup ty fir v mein e jeetsan:rofl:... Grow up professor...:no:

snape.jpeg

you have forgotten that I am the headmaster now--i will never let you wiin miss granger---therefore i have decided to deduct 50 more marks fro Graffindore--and next time if i found you for lying and cheating then I WILL SEND YOU TO FROBIDDEN FOREST:bunny:

How this mard is Momeen when he keeps dogs and drinks his choicest whiskey everyday and listens Mukesh songs, leaving Rafi sahib behind?
Mind you, if you did not use the crucial word #Momeen# here, my response on this post would have been zero....

You provoked me.

who is claiming himslef momeen??what happened?:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom