What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have forgotten that I am the headmaster now--i will never let you wiin miss granger---therefore i have decided to deduct 50 more marks fro Graffindore--and next time if i found you for lying and cheating then I WILL SEND YOU TO FROBIDDEN FOREST:bunny:
Tell me, after Lily died, who were you dating ? :azn:

Wait, you died Virgin. :omghaha:

snape.jpeg

you have forgotten that I am the headmaster now--i will never let you wiin miss granger---therefore i have decided to deduct 50 more marks fro Graffindore--and next time if i found you for lying and cheating then I WILL SEND YOU TO FROBIDDEN FOREST:bunny:

If u r headmaster then it means m in my 7th year.. and if thats the case then m already in some forest and u cant deduct any points coz m not attending the school and m on run wid my frndz...:cheesy: hope u got my point cheers headmaster...:rofl:

Mard-e-Momeen Musharaf...

I think I reminded you that this thread isn't for this type of discussions , there's already a thread running , take it there ... Why create a problem where none exists ? Mard e Momin or whatever , keep your Islam hatred and childish remarks with yourself ...

Umm y?? what happened 2 her??
@Hermione G havent seen her in a bit...am guessing it is exam time but her posts showed she was upset that she couldnt post pictures ....apparently 30 posts are needed to post pictures :blink:

She also didnt understand where to post....damn...wish we could be more helpful to her...but i dnt advice people to go on threads because you never know anytime ANY thread can suddenly take a WHOLE turn!

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT you carzy old death eater,how dare you to use my own spell against me--u are worse then pathetic Harry--I was always a dashingly domineer and incredibly handsome alpha male,that crazy old lily liked me--but then suddenly Harry's dumb fool father showed up,who was never good in studies--always found doing thirk with someone--was jealous of my mysterious popularity--i hate him--:hitwall:

Mard-e-Momeen Musharaf...
@ashok321 what does THAT even mean? WHO called him that?

Havent even heard ANYONE being called MOMEEN...It is 1 thing to call 1 a Muslim but another to call 1 a Momin!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom