What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT you carzy old death eater,how dare you to use my own spell against me--u are worse then pathetic Harry--I was always a dashingly domineer and incredibly handsome alpha male,that crazy old lily liked me--but then suddenly Harry's dumb fool father showed up,who was never good in studies--always found doing thirk with someone--was jealous of my mysterious popularity--i hate him--:hitwall:

she always liked u as a friend...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
No written account. Not even a memory.

Remember Harry saw the Memories given by Snape before he died.

Damn.......He's busted. Good teamwork Bro. :D
@KRAIT @Secur snape ONLY gave the memory he wanted harry to see...NOT ALL his memories :P

He was a master of dark arts!! Though never given that post but he was EXCELLENT so am sure he gave a selective memory :P

yeah dats true i dont have much political knowledge so have to think atleast ten times before posting in such threads but still by reading the posts we can learn alot...

@Hermione G I suggest you observe 1st and read up a little before you post...Coz many idiots will ask you questions and you will need to sift which is real and who is being a jerk!!

Plus there is no harm in being humble and saying I do not know and letting another take over...by observing you will know whom to mention when needed...coz everyone has their area of knowledge :enjoy:

@Talon, you should have known that illusion guy was a troll....
@balixd Yaar I dont know many Indians except those who frequently visit here....I thought he was some seriously lost kid OR someone who had poor grasp of English and hence sounded like a broken tape recorder :blink:

Though the word troll came to mind...just didnt know how to dispose of him :P

whch thread u are talking abt!
@Alpha1 you do not need to get hyped about EVERY post which is ADDRESSED TO ME!

@KRAIT @Secur snape ONLY gave the memory he wanted harry to see...NOT ALL his memories :P He was a master of dark arts!! Though never given that post but he was EXCELLENT so am sure he gave a selective memory :P
Oh. So he gave Harry only those memories where he looked like Knight in Shining armor helping Damsel in Distress. And also tried to portray James as a villain. He also tried to act like Heart Broken and Big Hearted person.

But you have to admit it, Dumbledore used him as a lamb to be sacrificed in the end while Snape thought Dumbledore did it for Snape.

As for Dark Arts, I think he was a Peeping Tom. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom