What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. So he gave Harry only those memories where he looked like Knight in Shining armor helping Damsel in Distress. And also tried to portray James as a villain. He also tried to act like Heart Broken and Big Hearted person.

But you have to admit it, Dumbledore used him as a lamb to be sacrificed in the end while Snape thought Dumbledore did it for Snape.

As for Dark Arts, I think he was a Peeping Tom. :omghaha:

@KRAIT memories are memories....plus these ones came from his tears :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
How this mard is Momeen when he keeps dogs and drinks his choicest whiskey everyday and listens Mukesh songs, leaving Rafi sahib behind?

Mind you, if you did not use the crucial word #momeen# here, my response on this post would have been zero....

You provoked me.

Lol- :omghaha:-
Literally you took it too serious-
Chil pal- buddy- :lol:-

On second thought- Musharraf is mard e momin for starting Kargil- :pop:-

@KRAIT memories are memories....plus these ones came from his tears :cray:
That's what I have been telling all. He was an Emotional Fool.

First missed to impress and convinceLily to marry him, then he died protecting son of James, whom he hated the most. :omghaha:

That's what I have been telling all. He was an Emotional Fool.

First missed to impress and convinceLily to marry him, then he died protecting son of James, whom he hated the most. :omghaha:
@KRAIT that is love bewakoof!!

He protected Lily's son and ignored the James effect...Just because Harry had Lily's eyes....for the eyes he overlooked his hatred for James!! :smitten:

Excellence in shutting up someone a few pages ago.. Leave it.
Btw U like horses?

Yes... im a rider.. have 2 horses issued from mona... and my uncle (chachu) and mamu have stud farms back home..

Excellence in shutting up someone a few pages ago.. Leave it.
Btw U like horses?

Yes... im a rider.. have 2 horses issued from mona... and my uncle (chachu) and mamu have stud farms back home..

@KRAIT- what happened to your week long drunk resolve?- you still talk sober- :pop:-
Yaar main 2 din ke hisaab se laya tha, kal hi khatam kar di. :omghaha:

Kambakhat ek friend aa raha tha Booze aur Chicken leke. Aaya nahin. You can't rely on people when it comes to Booze.

But I had my chicken anyways. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom