What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... im a rider.. have 2 horses issued from mona... and my uncle (chachu) and mamu have stud farms back home..

Yes... im a rider.. have 2 horses issued from mona... and my uncle (chachu) and mamu have stud farms back home..
Ok...
U like Golf?
Although I like riding but i fall too often!

@DESERT FIGHTER
Oooo me love horses!!! I hope to learn riding sometime in the future!!! Then riding + archery!!! LOVELY COMBO :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar main 2 din ke hisaab se laya tha, kal hi khatam kar di. :omghaha:

Kambakhat ek friend aa raha tha Booze aur Chicken leke. Aaya nahin. You can't rely on people when it comes to Booze.

But I had my chicken anyways. :D

Chicken dont make you drunk- go get some drink- :frown:-
A friend with booze is just like a gf with a headache- you simply cant trust them- :whistle:-

The headache part is deeeep man- hope you get it- :omghaha:-

Oooo me love horses!!! I hope to learn riding sometime in the future!!! Then riding + archery!!! LOVELY COMBO :smitten:
:blink::blink::blink:
Horse archer?
Btw i have to tell u sumthng imp when u free ofcourse

i like like horses too----specially brown and white ones with a mark on their head:smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom