What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Nasrwarians...........

EatDrinkPostBanner.jpg

20130305-130221.jpg

STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD.........:angry:

Every one has his/her definition of happiness. For some people that is living for others it's not. No one is obviously correct over the other as long as you're satified at the end with what you got out of your life.

A lot of people tell me that. But I didn't understand them then and wouldn't for a while. You have one shot at life, you should leave as nothing but a legend. I don't know why people give up or change, but I will either make it to the top or keep trying until the very end. Everything in this world is possible. Every single thing and if you want soemthing badly enough and work for it, I think you'll get it.

Kiddo think of it this way : Why should you leave as nothing but a legend ? Why do have to make it to the top ? And at that what in God's name is a 'legend' & whats there at the 'top' ?

Nietzsche is a staple yaara..then you must have read "God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?"....ah such a thought.

why do I get this feeling you're just like me. not religious at all, yet religious in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom