@A.Rafay
@Marshmallow
both of you have weak english
. U dont understand Sarcasm! :omghaha:

no we understand u very well
mini-graphics-texts-961056.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed but how does one define 'living' to begin with ? In my experience we human being attach more currency to pretentious frivolities, social standings & better standards of living with 'living life' - Thoreau would probably puke if he were to take a stroll through NYC !

And Belief is good - nay belief imperative but idealism is truly ideal & when reality sinks in as I hope it does.....you're probably going to look back & draw a chuckle !

"Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind." @ZYXW and now, empress, you know why the man is cynical..You are the second 21 year old fellow I know (besides me) who's gone through everything from Thoreau to Slavoj. Although my favorite fellow is Soren Aabye Kierkegaard- an absolute gem- a crazy diamond that shined bright.

Indeed but how does one define 'living' to begin with ? In my experience we human being attach more currency to pretentious frivolities, social standings & better standards of living with 'living life' - Thoreau would probably puke if he were to take a stroll through NYC !

And Belief is good - nay belief imperative but idealism is truly ideal & when reality sinks in as I hope it does.....you're probably going to look back & draw a chuckle !

STOP IT YOU'RE MAKING ME SAD.........:angry:

Every one has his/her definition of happiness. For some people that is living for others it's not. No one is obviously correct over the other as long as you're satified at the end with what you got out of your life.

A lot of people tell me that. But I didn't understand them then and wouldn't for a while. You have one shot at life, you should leave as nothing but a legend. I don't know why people give up or change, but I will either make it to the top or keep trying until the very end. Everything in this world is possible. Every single thing and if you want soemthing badly enough and work for it, I think you'll get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom