What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello-dont-worry-i-take-care-your-dreams.jpg

:alcoholic: :shout:
images

no i wasn't thinking of anything that deep :omghaha:

but why not? idealism is never a bad thing and things ALWAYS work out at the end...it's all about perspective. You think pakistan can ever change without that "youthful crazy idealism"...probably not.
you have to enjoy every moment and live life to it's fullest. Being cynical and skeptical is a good thing, but should never get in the way of things.

Indeed but how does one define 'living' to begin with ? In my experience we human being attach more currency to pretentious frivolities, social standings & better standards of living with 'living life' - Thoreau would probably puke if he were to take a stroll through NYC !

And Belief is good - nay belief imperative but idealism is truly ideal & when reality sinks in as I hope it does.....you're probably going to look back & draw a chuckle !

Ohh they are so cute ....:smitten: :smitten: I wish i can have one but my amma don't allow it
@Ak-47A koi nai virtual wali rakhlo...There is this app in android where you keep a poop as a pet!! :blink: now THAT is weird!!! People will keep anything as a pet!!

If you guys think Talon's written Urdu is bad, her spoken Urdu is even worse. :rofl:
@RazPaK ab hun ki keriyea agar tu kaan nai saaf kerta?! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ak-47A koi nai virtual wali rakhlo...There is this app in android where you keep a poop as a pet!! :blink: now THAT is weird!!! People will keep anything as a pet!!

@RazPaK ab hun ki keriyea agar tu kaan nai saaf kerta?! ;)

Pets are not allowed ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom