What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind." @ZYXW and now, empress, you know why the man is cynical..You are the second 21 year old fellow I know (besides me) who's gone through everything from Thoreau to Slavoj. Although my favorite fellow is Soren Aabye Kierkegaard- an absolute gem- a crazy diamond that shined bright.

I admire Kierkegaard too but no one beats Nietzsche ! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind." @ZYXW and now, empress, you know why the man is cynical..You are the second 21 year old fellow I know (besides me) who's gone through everything from Thoreau to Slavoj. Although my favorite fellow is Soren Aabye Kierkegaard- an absolute gem- a crazy diamond that shined bright.

LOLOLOL thanks general! I am beginning to realize that this is indeed tougher than I thought lolol

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire Kierkegaard too but no one beats Nietzsche ! :smitten:

Nietzsche is a staple yaara..then you must have read "God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Yet his shadow still looms. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?"....ah such a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom