What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
36806233.jpg
:rofl: Good try Razi but im a little above that! :cheers:
Btw marsha razi hui?

CA hoon, just finishing my articleship then final exams and voila, officially a CA. Other than that I also provide free counseling to fundoos- something I believe you've tried your hand at. Wbu?

Student of Materials Engineering , mate ... Just 2 years to go ... I have tried and left , they aren't going nowhere , just too many in my not so " outer " family ... :D

Where did you try though ? :lol:

The Phoenix lament? Grieving for a profound loss which has shattered the very fabric of an individual's soul- or in my case if someone prevents me from getting to my cigarettes.

Indeed , the phoenix flies away from the castle devastated by the loss ... How can beauty be terrible though ?

Do not mind mate , just a bit of " rush of dopamine it is " causing me to concentrate intensely , pay attention , listen , talk and ask questions ... :D

Alright , it rips apart the very fabric of society , but still award a capital punishment to both people , mate ? Why dont we just punish every crime by death , then ?

Sadly , today the same deterrents and gender segregation are working against us ...

Yaar deekhooo that same reason why we punish a murder with death; paradoxically under the logic of preserving the sanctity of life ! The same reason why we hang a rapist - Even though, logically speaking, rape is pretty much the same action as sex, but with the consensual part to it - One might even argue that you probably shouldn't punish anyone for that because it was the same series of movements, why is consent such a exalted barometer ?

But we don't - Why ? Because we attach value to such things ! Similarly we, attach, value to the sanctity of the social contract called marriage & recognize it as a building bloc of our society; therefore, we've determined, that we're going to keep a severe deterrent here known to all that we will not tolerate a violation of its sanctity !

Now who determines that - The Society ! For that is exactly what 'right' & 'wrong, purely from an academic point of view is, something we've agreed upon & we've spawned logical discourses to support that stance for logic is malleable to the point of supporting anything from the most heinous of crimes to decrying the most beautiful acts of kindness.

@Pakistani Nationalist the usual....bad words and suddenly 2 shaheed ho giyea...aik tou bhag hi raha tha apni shahadat par....doosra bawakoof kehta ay thayr ja...akaylay akaylay?! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:.......par apnay usko mna b hi kiya ke mamba mogambo na baan

Last edited by a moderator:
Student of Materials Engineering , mate ... Just 2 years to go ... I have tried and left , they aren't going nowhere , just too many in my not so " outer " family ... :D

Where did you try though ? :lol:

On the forum its talking, in life its ridiculing and violence- a sad resort against the fundoos on my part but the only one I could reach to with my limited intellect. Oh with regard to a few posters here and there from both sides of the border and even across the oceans.

Material engineering? So, technical defense query, exactly how much damage can composite armours like the Chobham take in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom