What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
One might conversely argue that when we talk about 'valuing life' perhaps we're talking about the 'living', in this context, as opposed to the victim; which is to say - We find this to be a social evil that rips apart the very fabric of society & would arguably leave a negative indelible imprint on those affected by it !

Therefore, the conditions for proving it are ever so stringent, for it exists as a deterrent !

Alright , it rips apart the very fabric of society , I agree a bit here , but still award a capital punishment to both people , mate ? Why dont we just punish every crime by death , then ?

Sadly , today the same deterrents and gender segregation are working against us ...

@Hermione G : Pakhair Ragleii, Khor ! :wave:

Sunaa haiii aaap ne dieting shuru kar diii haiii kiyun ke aaap jub weighing machine par khariii hoiiin thiii aaaj subhaaa tou usss bichariii machine ke tou paseeneiii choooot gaiii ! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
why??she has two hands:blink:
of course donon hathon per same honi chahia!
@JonAsad you searched such a big article just for me :smitten:
Btw @Talon the strawberies were gifted by an uncle who owns a farm.. Now we have a whole stock. Looks like im a strawberries for a few days

The question is, why does it even need to be debated? How can consensual sex between majors be punishable under any just law?:what:

becuase it is immoral
they not just having sex they cheating on some one else.
i mean if your unmarried then the punishment is not death but if your married then the punishment is death.
but dont forget you need four witnesses to get a conviction so hence impossible.
i dont know reasoning behind that but.
1.i could see one reason is to protect everybody so people cant go around accusing people.
2.maybe god just doesnt to give that punishment but wants to scare people off from it.

plz dont get adultry which requires 4 witnesses and rape which doesnt require 4 witnesses confused.

@Hermione G : Pakhair Ragleii, Khor ! :wave:

Sunaa haiii aaap ne dieting shuru kar diii haiii kiyun ke aaap jub weighing machine par khariii hoiiin thiii aaaj subhaaa tou usss bichariii machine ke tou paseeneiii choooot gaiii ! :blink:

Bhai yh apka informer kon hai?- aisi mazahiya khabrein kahan say lata hai?- :lol:-
Apki chiriya to najam sethi ki chiriya say bhi tez nikli- :rofl:-

becuase it is immoral
they not just having sex they cheating on some one else.
i mean if your unmarried then the punishment is not death but if your married then the punishment is death.
but dont forget you need four witnesses to get a conviction so hence impossible.
i dont know reasoning behind that but.
1.i could see one reason is to protect everybody so people cant go around accusing people.
2.maybe god just doesnt to give that punishment but wants to scare people off from it.

plz dont get adultry which requires 4 witnesses and rape which doesnt require 4 witnesses confused.

Ahemm. awkward, @Armstrong's reply was sufficient, lets not get all fundamentalist on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom