What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence he prob carries a pepper spray around to help :rofl:

:omghaha::omghaha:lol @Talon i said openly in that forum that i will definitely ask for sharia law of stoning specially for rapist ---so what somebozo did that he mentioned all of those who favoured for sharia law--he was expecting k woh hum ko stoneager kerh ker pressurize keraga aur humari insult hogi but hatts off to indian trollers they also voted for it---lol @RazPaK I WISH YOU WERE THERE:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
And if I had committed adultery with a woman of the other religion yaara, then? You know I can't be more specific than that, everyone will not see it as a question like you might.

Under the current notions of it :

You'd probably be off the hook...she probably won't !

But then again this is a legal debate on what the penalty is or not ?

And if I had committed adultery with a woman of the other religion yaara, then? You know I can't be more specific than that, everyone will not see it as a question like you might.

@Dillinger for the non muslim under a shariah system, the punishment is less than the believer because the BELIEVER SHOULD know better and hence has stricter punishment!!

Reactions: HRK
As long as you don't kill someone with mens rea and all of it is consensual, yup! :cheers:

Within the confines of the law of course , monsieur ... :D

Your consent thingy is highly debatable , when you boys can legally acquire Alcohol which helps in lowering inhibitions ... :lol:

Under the current notions of it :

You'd probably be off the hook...she probably won't !

But then again this is a legal debate on what the penalty is or not ?

The question is, why does it even need to be debated? How can consensual sex between majors be punishable under any just law?:what:

@Armstrong

I have read extensively on that debate , but sadly the " sect " thing is involved along with highly questionable social paradigms and I will not like to go any further ...

But the thing is " The religion of Islam values life to the extent that even praying for death is forbidden " because when one dies , he/she ceases to perform good deeds , then why kill the person the most severest of punishments ?

bhai i have strong believe k girls are like springs--like meri family mai kabhi bhi girls were never pressurized to follow sharia--aap apni larki ko instruct krrrhay ho k wear dupatta but you are not letting her know why?tu woh frustate hi hogi na??mai ne dekha hai k jin families mai parents and offsprings k b/w generation gap hota hai woh ziyada unstable hoti hain--as compare to those jahan friendly environment hota hai--like hamaray ghar ka friendly hai so we are normal,but meri friend ka nahi hai so i found him frustrated lol

@Slav Defence So true!!

ok aapi. Btw 90% of fluid i took today is strawberry milkshake!

yummy mazay!! @Alpha1 :P

Within the confines of the law of course , monsieur ... :D

Your consent thingy is highly debatable , when you boys can legally acquire Alcohol which helps in lowering inhibitions ... :lol:

Indeed, there is that- about the alcohol bit. Still date rape- legal provision and strict enforcement (sadly lacking even in the States but not in heaven- Denmark).

The question is, why does it even need to be debated? How can consensual sex between majors be punishable under any just law?:what:

Because like all societies we have a different paradigm of 'right' & 'wrong' ! You know how there is a line drawn between where a person's rights to himself ends & the society's rights as a whole begins ? Well we don't draw it at the same point as others do in this regard !

@M-48 @Marshmallow @Talon @ButterCup @Hermione G @Mirzay
Mehndi+design+%25285%2529.jpg

Mehndi-Henna-Designs.jpg
which ones better? My little sis question!

Ummm.... both...:smitten:

Indeed, there is that- about the alcohol bit. Still date rape- legal provision and strict enforcement (sadly lacking even in the States but not in heaven- Denmark).

There's no way to judge a person's intentions , Dillinger ... The human mind is a mysterious thing ... Revealed to a few under the influence of LSD ... :D

@Dillinger both parties feel the impact later....prevention is better than cure wala case hai :enjoy:

Reactions: HRK
@Armstrong

I have read extensively on that debate , but sadly the " sect " thing is involved along with highly questionable social paradigms and I will not like to go any further ...

But the thing is " The religion of Islam values life to the extent that even praying for death is forbidden " because when one dies , he/she ceases to do good deeds , then why kill the person ?

I suppose the same reason why we kill a rapist, a murderer or a even a mischief maker - We draw the line somewhere else ! Maybe we place adultery on the same pedestal as the aforementioned crimes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom