What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What...you don't like Grey's Anatomy, Boston Legal or Carnivale ? :cray:

stopped watching grey's anatomy some time back...it's like gossip girll.......going on and on and boring...to me!
Boston Legal......occasionally....if i have nothing to do...not something I follow closely
Carnivale...never watched it!

:D

@Pakistani Nationalist

Last time we talked bro , you misunderstood my giving rights to women statement for actually encouraging them to wear skirts and jeans , why was that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Taliban aren't my buddies ! :kiss3:

I'm not the suave Taliban, you think me to be, I just don't prescribe to the same notions as you do ! :agree:

Hatt suave Taliban it is. You said that adultery if proven would lead to death- apne bhai ko hi shooli par chadha raha tha tu. :cry:

@Pakistani Nationalist g :agree: me love qeema allu...could eat it everyday...but aaj kal majboori hai as am lazy to cook something new... :rofl:

I like it too... but not the machine wala..

@Pakistani Nationalist

Last time we talked bro , you misunderstood my giving rights to women statement for actually encouraging them to wear skirts and jeans , why was that ?

Bro, im from a conservative family and me dont like women wearing jeans and skirts thts all..

meateater. :angry:. Just kidding anyways my mum makes me eat them!
Btw i ate a kilo of Strawberries today i think.

Meat = YUMMY///:whistle:

@JonAsad only watched 2 episodes with my sis...I think I fell asleep then forgot about it.... :rofl: just googled it to find out if this was the 1 :rofl:

These sorta shows are for men- :whistle:-
Ladies will typically like the ones involving love- affairs and other similar stuff- :whistle:-

I met a lady today who was lamenting that her sister is forced to wear a Hijab because her husband forces her to & wouldn't talk to her for days at a stretch if she didn't ! Now this lady got around to finding out whether such was the case with other women too & her anecdotal evidence led her to conclude that the 100 or so women, who wear the Hijab, she talked to, a majority were either emotionally blackmailed into wearing one by their husbands, fathers & sometimes brothers whilst a minority were physically bullied into doing it & yet another minority just wore it out of choice !

Now I find it hard to rely on such anecdotal evidence knowing that it may well be either untrue or unrepresentative of the Hijab wearing population, as a whole, but if it is - I was thinking why not ban it for a few years, have stringent women protection laws in place & mandatory classes for us men on 'how to treat women in our society' !

Well, for me it was my choice....My dad never did any such thing...Mom didnt use hijab till her late 30s.....in fact even after Hajj she didnt....it was 1 particular incident which hit her hard then she became a hijabi and worked up....

I was forced into dupatta BELIEVE ME I HATE IT TO DATE!! That piece of cloth keeps slipping or flying with the wind! :blink: doesnt serve its purpose at all!! Nor do I even see any purpose stuck to it! :blink:

Force doesnt bring the passion for something! At least doesnt work with me!

@Slav Defence :agree: but the affect came soo late..I didnt relate the two...i mean forun nai ban hoay....Uss thread say nikal bhi aai thay idher Naswaristan mein phir shuru ho giyea thay...but casually then suddenly 1 by 1 both became pink :rofl:

yar i don't know about imran khan but somebozo seems sharia phobic--although this fact is amazing that he lives in saudia---aray kahin uss k hate ki wajha yeh tu nahi hai k uss ko shari law k a/c punishment mili ho?:what:

Hatt suave Taliban it is. You said that adultery if proven would lead to death- apne bhai ki hi shooli par chadha raha tha too. :cry:

Bhai thats only for us Muslims, Shariah tereiii po tou nahin lagniii naaa ! :fie:

You'd have your own laws, your own system of education, your own courts & your own platform (parliament) consisting of your own elected representatives tasked with managing your own affairs & spending your own money & the Federal Grant, as per your own discretion ! In short a quasi-State within a State.

And it goes without saying - I don't know whether the penalty for Adultery even holds true now or not - There must be an extensive & intensive debate on this to determine whether this was something particular to the Tribal Society or that societal & personnel paradigms have change so much that this is defunct or not now ! And so on & so forth !

stopped watching grey's anatomy some time back...it's like gossip girll.......going on and on and boring...to me!
Boston Legal......occasionally....if i have nothing to do...not something I follow closely
Carnivale...never watched it!

:D
@ZYXW have you tried suits Suits (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

frankling and bash Franklin & Bash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Currently I am in love with Arrow Arrow (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

meateater. :angry:. Just kidding anyways my mum makes me eat them!
Btw i ate a kilo of Strawberries today i think.

@Alpha1 :blink: itni nai khatay!! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom