What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pakistani Nationalist the usual....bad words and suddenly 2 shaheed ho giyea...aik tou bhag hi raha tha apni shahadat par....doosra bawakoof kehta ay thayr ja...akaylay akaylay?! :rofl:

@Talon woh dono sharia law k forum per trolling kertay hue ban hue hai na??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have watched bits and pieces of it.... didn't interest me at all...wait isn't he some sort if spy too???

Hahaha yes, a spy for ISIS, its crazy funny though. For serious shows I like The Unit and Breaking Bad.
Oh and I catch all the episodes of Californication and Suits.

@Armstrong
Aysi ghatiya sooch tayray damagh mein kisnay dali?! :blink:

I met a lady today who was lamenting that her sister is forced to wear a Hijab because her husband forces her to & wouldn't talk to her for days at a stretch if she didn't ! Now this lady got around to finding out whether such was the case with other women too & her anecdotal evidence led her to conclude that the 100 or so women, who wear the Hijab, she talked to, a majority were either emotionally blackmailed into wearing one by their husbands, fathers & sometimes brothers whilst a minority were physically bullied into doing it & yet another minority just wore it out of choice !

Now I find it hard to rely on such anecdotal evidence knowing that it may well be either untrue or unrepresentative of the Hijab wearing population, as a whole, but if it is - I was thinking why not ban it for a few years, have stringent women protection laws in place & mandatory classes for us men on 'how to treat women in our society' !

People not liking "The Mentalist" are loosers- Boooo
@JonAsad only watched 2 episodes with my sis...I think I fell asleep then forgot about it.... :rofl: just googled it to find out if this was the 1 :rofl:

@Armstrong

I will tell you from personal experience with religious people in my family that it is enforced and not done due to adaptation or personal choice ... How bad does that sound now ?

@Talon woh dono sharia law k forum per trolling kertay hue ban hue hai na??
@Slav Defence :agree: but the affect came soo late..I didnt relate the two...i mean forun nai ban hoay....Uss thread say nikal bhi aai thay idher Naswaristan mein phir shuru ho giyea thay...but casually then suddenly 1 by 1 both became pink :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom