What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me it was my choice....My dad never did any such thing...Mom didnt use hijab till her late 30s.....in fact even after Hajj she didnt....it was 1 particular incident which hit her hard then she became a hijabi and worked up....

I was forced into dupatta BELIEVE ME I HATE IT TO DATE!! That piece of cloth keeps slipping or flying with the wind! :blink: doesnt serve its purpose at all!! Nor do I even see any purpose stuck to it! :blink:

Force doesnt bring the passion for something! At least doesnt work with me!
:pakistan: Is it just age or are u realy wise

Bhai thats only for us Muslims, Shariah tereiii po tou nahin lagniii naaa ! :fie:

You'd have your own laws, your own system of education, your own courts & your own platform (parliament) consisting of your own elected representatives tasked with managing your own affairs & spending your own money & the Federal Grant, as per your own discretion ! In short a quasi-State within a State.

And it goes without saying - I don't know whether the penalty for Adultery even holds true now or not - There must be an extensive & intensive debate on this to determine whether this was something particular to the Tribal Society or that societal & personnel paradigms have change so much that this is defunct or not now ! And so on & so forth !

And if I had committed adultery with a woman of the other religion yaara, then? You know I can't be more specific than that, everyone will not see it as a question like you might.

These sorta shows are for men- :whistle:-
Ladies will typically like the ones involving love- affairs and other similar stuff- :whistle:-

@JonAsad for me the guy needs to look cute enough to watch whole series then again I managed to watch SERIES of ALL CSI (all 3) and NCIS (both LA and the normal 1) :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
yar i don't know about imran khan but somebozo seems sharia phobic--although this fact is amazing that he lives in saudia---aray kahin uss k hate ki wajha yeh tu nahi hai k uss ko shari law k a/c punishment mili ho?:what:

@Slav Defence he prob carries a pepper spray around to help :rofl:

Well, for me it was my choice....My dad never did any such thing...Mom didnt use hijab till her late 30s.....in fact even after Hajj she didnt....it was 1 particular incident which hit her hard then she became a hijabi and worked up....

I was forced into dupatta BELIEVE ME I HATE IT TO DATE!! That piece of cloth keeps slipping or flying with the wind! :blink: doesnt serve its purpose at all!! Nor do I even see any purpose stuck to it! :blink:

Force doesnt bring the passion for something! At least doesnt work with me!

bhai i have strong believe k girls are like springs--like meri family mai kabhi bhi girls were never pressurized to follow sharia--aap apni larki ko instruct krrrhay ho k wear dupatta but you are not letting her know why?tu woh frustate hi hogi na??mai ne dekha hai k jin families mai parents and offsprings k b/w generation gap hota hai woh ziyada unstable hoti hain--as compare to those jahan friendly environment hota hai--like hamaray ghar ka friendly hai so we are normal,but meri friend ka nahi hai so i found him frustrated lol

Bhai thats only for us Muslims, Shariah tereiii po tou nahin lagniii naaa ! :fie:

You'd have your own laws, your own system of education, your own courts & your own platform (parliament) consisting of your own elected representatives tasked with managing your own affairs & spending your own money & the Federal Grant, as per your own discretion ! In short a quasi-State within a State.

And it goes without saying - I don't know whether the penalty for Adultery even holds true now or not - There must be an extensive & intensive debate on this to determine whether this was something particular to the Tribal Society or that societal & personnel paradigms have change so much that this is defunct or not now ! And so on & so forth !

@Armstrong sure ....kabhi kerain gay....prob not on this forum...too many trolls waiting for it :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom