What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because like all societies we have a different paradigm of 'right' & 'wrong' ! You know how there is a line drawn between where a person's rights to himself ends & the society's rights as a whole begins ? Well we don't draw it at the same point as others do in this regard !

Different povs indeed, alien to me as my pov might be to you. Still don't think its right- but to each his own.

There's no way to judge a person's intentions , Dillinger ... The human mind is a mysterious thing ... Revealed to a few under the influence of LSD ... :D

True, lets invent instant mind reading caps. Solve all crimes in the world. :D

meateater. :angry:. Just kidding anyways my mum makes me eat them!
Btw i ate a kilo of Strawberries today i think.

STRAWBERRIES
What you need: Folic acid found in strawberries

Why you need it: helps prevent birth defects in women and is tied to high sperm count in men.

What it does to your libido: Aids in reproduction. Also, the color red is known to boost the libido; in fact, a 2008 study found that men find women sexier when they wear red.

A bonus: If you dip the strawberries in dark chocolate, you'll reap double benefits. Use chocolate that is 70 percent cocoa. This high-quality, slightly bitter chocolate contains flavonoids (natural chemicals with antioxidant properties) that improve blood vessel function. Enjoy an ounce or two a day to increase libido.

@Alpha1 why?- :blink:-

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose the same reason why we kill a rapist, a murderer or a even a mischief maker - We draw the line somewhere else ! Maybe we place adultery on the same pedestal as the aforementioned crimes ?

I am quite certain that a person can distinguish between all of the actions and their severity and impact on the people and society ... None of them are equal to adultery actually , mate ... This isn't about a certain line , here ... Do we value life ? Yeah , how can we then condemn two sinners to death who did it together ...

I am quite certain that a person can distinguish between all of the actions and their severity and impact ... None of them are equal to adultery actually ... This isn't about a certain line , here ... Do we value life ?

One might conversely argue that when we talk about 'valuing life' perhaps we're talking about the 'living', in this context, as opposed to the victim; which is to say - We find this to be a social evil that rips apart the very fabric of society & would arguably leave a negative indelible imprint on those affected by it !

Therefore, the conditions for proving it are ever so stringent, for it exists as a deterrent !

@JonAsad pagal!! tayri damagh ki sui aik dam ulti kiyun chalnay lag jati hai?! :blink: :rofl:

Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi hai-
For a shareef bacha like him that simply means dont each so much strawberries- :blink:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom