What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
behn kiski hay?

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

becuase it is immoral
they not just having sex they cheating on some one else.
i mean if your unmarried then the punishment is not death but if your married then the punishment is death.
but dont forget you need four witnesses to get a conviction so hence impossible.
i dont know reasoning behind that but.
1.i could see one reason is to protect everybody so people cant go around accusing people.
2.maybe god just doesnt to give that punishment but wants to scare people off from it.

plz dont get adultry which requires 4 witnesses and rape which doesnt require 4 witnesses confused.

I agree-
getting caught with 4 witness is almost impossible to find- unless you are extremely unlucky or you were doing it openly in bazar-
Thats why such laws are there for dissaproval only-

Bhai yh apka informer kon hai?- aisi mazahiya khabrein kahan say lata hai?- :lol:-
Apki chiriya to najam sethi ki chiriya say bhi tez nikli- :rofl:-

Exactly... wanna know about that informer...:angry: najam sethi to chalay gaye siyasat karny chirya free hoge to inno ne hire kar li i think...:P

@Dillinger

You have a wonderful grasp of the lingua franca , what do you understand by the line " a stricken lament of terrible beauty " ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger

What do you do for living , mate ?

CA hoon, just finishing my articleship then final exams and voila, officially a CA. Other than that I also provide free counseling to fundoos- something I believe you've tried your hand at. Wbu?

I agree-
getting caught with 4 witness is almost impossible to find- unless you are extremely unlucky or you were doing it openly in bazar-
Thats why such laws are there for dissaproval only-

unless they swingers or something and the people they doing it with decide to snitch lol

@Dillinger

You have a wonderful grasp of the lingua franca , what do you understand by the line " a stricken lament of terrible beauty " ?

The Phoenix lament? Grieving for a profound loss which has shattered the very fabric of an individual's soul- or in my case if someone prevents me from getting to my cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom