What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw never seen u here. Welcome to naswaristan!

thanks
i been reading this site for past few years joined about a year ago but never really posted
unless i see something stupid going on lol
but its kinda fun arguing so i just became more active here lol

Material engineering? So, technical defense query, exactly how much damage can composite armours like the Chobham take in general?

With or without it being anointed by Armstrong's Special Holy Oil ? :omghaha:

God im nt at night for 3 days! :cry: missing all the fun!

Raat ko maat aya kar bhai warna din ke time jin members ko tou shoout out karta hai tharki pan ke liye woh raat ko tera ppochtey hoa naswaristan atey hain

Yes am here, just caught up with stuff at home, thats why i dont come online long enough....no they took the event to marriage hall tonight....ullu ke pathey

acha--mai samjha k tum sorahay they!sara din!:omghaha:yeh dil se aye hai---woh bhi jalay huey dil se----:omghaha:

acha--mai samjha k tum sorahay they!sara din!:omghaha:yeh dil se aye hai---woh bhi jalay huey dil se----:omghaha:

Na bro, infact i dont feel like reading up on forum these days....i just come here to relax with you guys and chillout

Raat ko maat aya kar bhai warna din ke time jin members ko tou shoout out karta hai tharki pan ke liye woh raat ko tera ppochtey hoa naswaristan atey hain
im waiting for him! I was r8 thats for sure, concerned party agrees . Anyways issue ended
Anyways did u accept my friend request?

aray yar kiya hua ek dum se????Mashallah internet tez chal raha hai:Dtum logon ka theek hua?? @Alpha1 tumhara??

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar deekhooo that same reason why we punish a murder with death; paradoxically under the logic of preserving the sanctity of life ! The same reason why we hang a rapist - Even though, logically speaking, rape is pretty much the same action as sex, but with the consensual part to it - One might even argue that you probably shouldn't punish anyone for that because it was the same series of movements, why is consent such a exalted barometer ?

But we don't - Why ? Because we attach value to such things ! Similarly we, attach, value to the sanctity of the social contract called marriage & recognize it as a building bloc of our society; therefore, we've determined, that we're going to keep a severe deterrent here known to all that we will not tolerate a violation of its sanctity !

Now who determines that - The Society ! For that is exactly what 'right' & 'wrong, purely from an academic point of view is, something we've agreed upon & we've spawned logical discourses to support that stance for logic is malleable to the point of supporting anything from the most heinous of crimes to decrying the most beautiful acts of kindness.

There are countless other reasons associated with murder besides preserving the sanctity of life , mate ... Doesn't make it equal to adultery or rape , no way , killing or murder is the supreme act of evil , does the same qualify for other crimes ? Who is hanging the rapists ? Very same , but with a effect devastating on the victim resulting in life long trauma and thus differentiated from adultery - with added consent thing here ... Consent is a very important thing again , making a action severe or even not worthy to even be discussed ...

Yes , we do ... Attaching value to something to the point of taking someone's life ? Despite the importance and value of human life in our society and religion , hypocrites , are we , sir ?

Society can be wrong , follow its own direction , devise its own laws and at the end of the day , blame it all on religion ... Welcome to the jungle ! :D

With or without it being anointed by Armstrong's Special Holy Oil ? :omghaha:

Both! :unsure: You know I am going to have to get @Hyperion to strap you in and brain wash you- first a few stints in the sensory deprivation chamber and then a rigorous indoctrination regime. You're too valuable to be lost to other side, agreed @Secur?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom