What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
to whom that person? Naa! Issue ended.

dont worry he teases every girl by calling them fat! Hes a nice guy

yeah i know bro...:)

miss granger--what are you doing at this time I pressume??

Reading History of Hogwarts professor:rofl:...Any problem??? Gonna deduct some points from Gryffindor???:azn:

There are countless other reasons associated with murder besides preserving the sanctity of life , mate ... Doesn't make it equal to adultery or rape , no way , killing or murder is the supreme act of evil , does the same qualify for other crimes ? Who is hanging the rapists ? Very same , but with a effect devastating on the victim resulting in life long trauma and thus differentiated from adultery - with added consent thing here ... Consent is a very important thing again , making a action severe or even not worthy to even be discussed ...

Pray tell me why is murder the supreme act of evil ? Why is life long trauma a thing to be considered ? Why is consent ever so important ? Don't tell me it is...I'm asking 'Why ?' !

Because we made it all up ! The ever so brutal truth, from a purely non religious point of view, is that we made all of it up as we went along....its nothing more than that !

Life has no meaning, no purpose & most certainly no value - Its because of our own pathological urges of associating something to it because we couldn't reconcile ourselves to that, did we made such notions up !

Similarly Consent doesn't mean a thing & if it does, pray tell me, why ?

Yes , we do ... Attaching value to something to the point of taking someone's life ? Despite the importance and value of human life in our society and religion , hypocrites , are we , sir ?

Don't we do the same elsewhere ? Again I say - Why do we hang murderers under the guise of the sanctity of life ? Isn't that ever so hypocritical ! In fact, why do we even fight in self-defense, why is self preservation the barometer here ? If Life is sacred, shouldn't we just lie down & die, hoping against hope that maybe the other person will sober up later in life but we mustn't ever kill ! But we don't & for good reason - Because we attach value to our lives to the point of taking another's if our threatened - Why ? Because we associated that notion with it 'Our Life' is sacred....its valuable & more so than that of another in certain circumstances !

Do you see where I'm getting at ? If the sanctity of life can be violated in one situation then why can it not be in another ? Why...because the two situations aren't the same ? What difference would that make ? Either life is sacred or its not ? And if it is then it is sacred inherently so which means it is sacred no matter what the circumstances ! But if its not then its not & so attaching such ludicrous concepts as indignation when life is lost is absolutely irrational !

Society can be wrong , follow its own direction , devise its own laws and at the end of the day , blame it all on religion ... Welcome to the jungle ! :D

Tou thats exactly how things are & have always been & will always be ! We can't even define 'right' & 'wrong' to begin with & yet we're going to pass judgments on other things on their basis ? Quite irrational, I suppose.

Yeah got response from the concerned department however accounts department is still taking the ****, appare.tly i have to wait for few more days to get there answer
dont worry rest assure it will be solved :cheers:

yeah i know bro...:)

Reading History of Hogwarts professor:rofl:...Any problem??? Gonna deduct some points from Gryffindor???:azn:

severus-snape-2.jpg

Miss Granger--stop lying----i hereby deduct 50 marks from griffindor for lying:omghaha:

Good afternoon folks and happy easter weekend to all my christian peeps on this thread....
@Neptune

You went to JROTC eh, you must know these type of inspections enjoy this hilarious video of you know who getting inspection ******. Also my friend commentary is annoying though nice guy but just too loud when recording, this was my first year so keep that in mind, if given time i might post their inspections, a treat to watch :) .(don't you just miss those days eh).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom