What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon : I was thinking that there should be a ban on the Burqa/Abaya & maybe...just maybe on the Hijab too in Pakistan ? :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
How would I know LOLOLOL I was wondering that too.....

nothing much...on my way to the city....

the show? Nope. Speaking of shows like that, my favorite are burn notice and covert affairs....you?

Burn notice is good, but if you like spies- Archer is the shi@, that and The Shield and Family Guy. :yahoo:

@Talon btw my favourite colour is Red..
Has been my fav colour since sixth grade when i was a Communist!
Btw im nt a communist now. Was just a phase

@ZYXW i love Burn notice!! Gotta love Micheal Weston and Fiona!! :smitten:

I knoww..... I like how their relationship is shown. You know they are together even when they are actually not. Initially I didn't like Micheal...but he played the character well so I ended up liking him....Fiona can kick *** :D

Do you watch covert affairs?? If you like burn notice, you will def. like covert affairs....

I knoww..... I like how their relationship is shown. You know they are together even when they are actually not. Initially I didn't like Micheal...but he played the character well so I ended up liking him....Fiona can kick *** :D

Do you watch covert affairs?? If you like burn notice, you will def. like covert affairs....
@ZYXW nope....Didnt have time...then when I had time...didnt have net now I have net no time...and the cycle continues :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom