What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum to dobay sanam tumhein bhi sath lay dobein gay- thats what happened with mamba yesterday- :lol:-
He fell as a victim- :whistle:-
i read the fight. In the morning..
Did u ask imran bhai on FB ? What happened!

That is sad mate, I wish you guys all the best..

Indian saying that but mean it from the bottom of my heart :cry:

Thanks man...only quetta,sibbi and cities adjacent to sindh are developed somewhat while the common baluch is still **** poor.. despite being the province being mineral rich..although we have one the best weapons and vehicles thanks to Afghanistan... i thank GOD for everything he has given me...

Yeah he went pink all of a sudden....no idea why :what: lol

@ZYXW What did YOU do?! :blink:

Werent you guys talking about AMERICAN politics before he...?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW What did YOU do?! :blink:

Werent you guys talking about AMERICAN politics before he...?! :blink:

His opinions weren't in line w/ our gov't so we took care of him :devil:

Hahaha jk jk.....actually i was suprised too. It was pretty random; he was responding fine and then he just went pink out of no where. I asked aero and he said he'll be back in 48 hrs so i guess it's nothing too bad....lolol

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha jk jk.....actually i was suprised too. It was pretty random; he was responding fine and then he just went pink out of no where. I asked aero and he said he'll be back in 48 hrs so i guess it's nothing too bad....lolol

BUT why was he banned? Sup? You watch Archer?

Two day ban? Never heard of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom