What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe in sharia law and what kind? :pop:

@Alpha1 yes...the law of the Quran not which mufti said what or which imam wants this nor which sayin baba declared this nor some fatwah from some backward xyz! JUST THE LAW OF THE QURAN!

Last edited by a moderator:
excellent :smitten:
But for me my sister as usual had a better taste :drag:
But I did all I could :cray:
Well I researched a lot. I am damn lazy person, no one believed how did I do so much work. :D

Uske Sasural waalon ko to fultu khush kar diya tha. Itna to farz banta tha.

Sahi main best feeling thi yaar. When you make your sister proud, that you deserved to be her younger brother.

But I didn't cry a single time. Because I know, my job is not over. I have to be there for her whenever she needs help or support. :enjoy:

@Alpha1 yes...the law of the Quran not which mufti said what or which imam wants this nor which sayin baba declared this nor some fatwah from some backward xyz! JUST THE LAW OF THE QURAN!
I see, do you think Iqbal as backward? If not we are on the same page on this one too!

Guys, any suggestions for a good home theater system under 100k INR?

I see, do you think Iqbal as backward? If not we are on the same page on this one too!
@Alpha1 Honestly speaking I havent read ALL of Iqbal's work....MOST I dont understand....some my parents explained...as far as I know he said nothing backward...

hi @HRK :wave:

@Alpha1 Honestly speaking I havent read ALL of Iqbal's work....MOST I dont understand....some my parents explained...as far as I know he said nothing backward...

hi @HRK :wave:
:smitten:
Iqbal's work=interpretation of Quran
@HRK kya haal hay?

@M-48 @Marshmallow @Talon @ButterCup @Hermione G @Mirzay
Mehndi+design+%25285%2529.jpg

Mehndi-Henna-Designs.jpg
which ones better? My little sis question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom