What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meri ma, KingMamba is a snake and so is KRAIT :)

Mistake ho gayi, mujhe laga aap following equation ki wajha se mere pe gussa ho gayin..

KingMamba (you brother) is KRAIT's Brother so logically he should be your brother too :omghaha:

@samantk yaar...tu udher hi phasa wa hai?! :rofl: move on :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai...you are still explaining.

And I can't afford another sister.

My elder sister is enough trouble. But she is my best friend too. :D

Sisters are Gift from God.

They are like mother, friend, daughter all rolled in one. You love, respect, share with and ready to die for them. :enjoy:

Oh sisters, I love them, only if they are younger :angry:

My sister is only one year elder but what should I tell you, she has achieved things no one in our whole family has as of today :)

I feel so proud of her but when she starts lecturing me I get :angry:

But I love her very much, she bank rolled me so many times :smitten: (Of course when I was younger :angel: )

Bhai its just 58 minutes..

58 Minutes :lazy:

@samantk yaar...tu udher hi phasa wa hai?! :rofl: move on :P

Naswaristan is too fast..

Ain't got time to read through so many pages :( And I make it a point to reply..

Chalo appko ab se purna reply nahi denge :tup:

Yup, I can read it on the go, TGIF and sitting in front of my system is harram for me :P

@samantk :D :D
@Zarvan aho!! Dekh liyea....Ya I deserve a thanks....Par thread bhi band hi hogi :cray:

I want this

2014-porsche-911-gt3-rendering-manual-version-coming_9.jpg

Anyone who believes in charity? :unsure:

@samantk I arranged entire marriage of my Sister. Whatever she wanted, thought of, I did it. Every single thing.

Its the best achievement for me. Making my sister happy and her marriage like she wanted.

@samantk I arranged entire marriage of my Sister. Whatever she wanted, thought of, I did it. Every single thing.

Its the best achievement for me. Making my sister happy and her marriage like she wanted.

excellent :smitten:

But for me my sister as usual had a better taste :drag:

But I did all I could :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom