What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My room mate slept with my girl friend while I had gone home for Holi man. Sala bastard dhokebaaz kameena. :angry:

I'm sorry for that.
I might not be the right person to say something about this.Because you certainly need to taste the dessert to know how sweet it is.
That certainly sounds like one of the worst experiences of one's life.No matter who you are.If you develop an emotional attachment with someone.(either the other being is a human being or your pet animal.) And then if you have to pass such a thing ,it certainly can kill your emotions for that person.

Well brother if you permit me,i'll like say that you do the math yourself
If that relationship involved the consent of the female you were involved with.Then you have more than one party to blame.May be you need to reform yourself a bit as well.(Just saying it, there is always room for improvement.)When you come out of this shock.You analyze it yourself that, "what went wrong " ?

If this have happened with out the consent of the lady.Then you must help her.No matter what if you know her that well.

A brotherly advice wait for the good.The world haven't ended on 2012.Just don't get blindly trapped by the glittering things.With time you'll be able to differentiate between a diamond crystal and broken glass.(I'll say, Good riddance my man.)
And since he's your rommie as well.
So, keep a hold on your emotions.You have the choice to change you room number from 69 to 70.:D Or even better find a room on the next floor exactly above that one and find another girl too_____ for massage if not more.
No illegal acts.ok?

The thread is pretty swift for my speed. I've accepted that fact a number of times.So apologies for the delayed response.I couldn't follow the whole discussion to the very details.

@Talon....kingmamba got banned :blink:
@balixd
wahin tou pata laga nay ki koshish keri houn.....He came out fine from that thread then suddenly while talking here in Naswaristan he suddenly became pink!! :blink: Not sure konsi baat kisko chubi!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@S.U.R.B Dil khush kar dita tu. Me and @Slav Defense were telling him one aspect. You told him an important aspect.

Good to see you back in action. Mr. Psychologist. :D

@Slav Defence @balixd @Talon @ButterCup @Mirzay @M-48 @RazPaK @KingMamba93 @WebMaster
@Hermione G @JonAsad @ZYXW @Secur
MY PREGNANT CAT HILLARY
893421_132686136915604_1982296451_o.jpg

kis ke saath moun kaala kar ke ayi hai kalmohee......:angry:

@S.U.R.B Dil khush kar dita tu. Me and @Slav Defense were telling him one aspect. You told him an important aspect.

Good to see you back in action. Mr. Psychologist. :D

Thanks brah!!

I miss ya very much yar.If i ever been to India.I'll love to meet you and Spark.There are certainly many other good members from India on the forum.But the age gap and respect hinders me from making any announcements about them.
Also you are like ,"mera yarr":D
So, i know you won't mind this at all.

Let me get updated via searching your posts on the thread:)
Goodday!

@balixd
wahin tou pata laga nay ki koshish keri houn.....He came out fine from that thread then suddenly while talking here in Naswaristan he suddenly became pink!! :blink: Not sure konsi baat kisko chubi!! :angry:

yeah I can see that he was having chitchat with @ZYXW, he posted the song by Nusrat fateh Ali khan after that no posts

@Talon @balixd turmoil when i was not present at night?

yeah Sharia in Pakistan thread was a mess, I didn't visit it , but Kingbamba brought the news that Somebozo got banned because of that thread and than Imran Khan joined in, he and kingmamba had some heated discussion and then Zakii banned Imran Khan....and now i joined in and see Kingmamba all pink :undecided:

@doppelganger what is neuroses?

@samantk you called him kingmamba83 jub woh 93 ka hai :rofl:

phir usko @KRAIT ka bhai bana diyea mayra nai jub woh mayra bhai hai :cray:
Meri ma, KingMamba is a snake and so is KRAIT :)

Mistake ho gayi, mujhe laga aap following equation ki wajha se mere pe gussa ho gayin..

KingMamba (you brother) is KRAIT's Brother so logically he should be your brother too :omghaha:

Thanks brah!!I miss ya very much yar.If i ever been to India.I'll love to meet you and Spark.There are certainly many other good members from India on the forum.But the age gap and respect hinders me from making any announcements about them.
Also you are like ,"mera yarr":D
So, i know you won't mind this at all.Let me get updated via searching your posts on the thread:)
Goodday!
Not at all. Bhai ki baat kabura maante hain kya. Tu gaali bhi de le kaisi bhi, dost bol diya then no problems. :D

Aur tu to bhai hai. Bindaas bol. :enjoy:

@Zarvan bhai humay thanks kis khushi mein dayray thay....pata tou chalay humnay kahan acha kaam kiya? :pop:

Meri ma, KingMamba is a snake and so is KRAIT :)
Mistake ho gayi, mujhe laga aap following equation ki wajha se mere pe gussa ho gayin..
KingMamba (you brother) is KRAIT's Brother so logically he should be your brother too :omghaha:
Bhai...you are still explaining.

And I can't afford another sister.

My elder sister is enough trouble. But she is my best friend too. :D

Sisters are Gift from God.

They are like mother, friend, daughter all rolled in one. You love, respect, share with and ready to die for them. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom