What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@doppelganger Buddy, take it as a learning opportunity. It will help in your career. Believe me, Job is not about technical knowldege only.

Its about Manipulating people to agree to you, Convince them, Beat the competitor with Innovative Ideas.

You don't need anything, just your mind and hard work to understand people, rest will just follow you like Sheep.

It doesn't matter what degree you have, which place you belong to, what was your past condition. It matters not that much.

All that matters is Ability to Learn and Executing with Planning with a Good Heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 you said nothing wrong.. @KRAIT was pulling your leg!! @KRAIT be careful tang seedhi jaw par na lag jai!! :rolf:
Damn girl.....You are intelligent. :D

Uss masoom ko mat batana. :no:

Respect for the Lady. :enjoy:

Arre I meant about his gunpowder and bomb making and blood and all.
@doppelganger problems are different 2ndly I dont talk about your subject....there are many to advice you on that subject....while suicidal is :woot: just feel like slapping the guy who talks about it!! :rofl:

ur comment of him being least atheist!
@Alpha1 where? when? :blink: Oooo...that 1 ...I thought they were after zarvin mayri @Redbull :rofl:

Damn girl.....You are intelligent. :D

Uss masoom ko mat batana. :no:

Respect for the Lady. :enjoy:
@KRAIT khairiat itni tareef woh bhi tum say? Lagta hai woh wali baat ka quota poora keray ho! :rofl:

@doppelganger problems are different 2ndly I dont talk about your subject....there are many to advice you on that subject....while suicidal is :woot: just feel like slapping the guy who talks about it!! :rofl:
Exactly. Why end your life over this. He didn't do anything wrong. Its stupid to think about Suicide. If he wants to take life of someone, depress both of them to that extent so that they commit suicide.

Still I don't suggest it. Its not a big deal. He will forget it soon. All he needs is good friends, healing power of time, maturity, patience and some Big Heart.

It did brother...it did !

It is a huge shame that we're never taught these fables of our People during the course of our education & most of these are heard from the lips of our elders & yet sometimes not even that !

My story is kinda similiar.... i became a drunk while shah mureed became a saint...:cheesy:

@KRAIT khairiat itni tareef woh bhi tum say? Lagta hai woh wali baat ka quota poora keray ho! :rofl:
Are anhin yaar. main chaaploosi nahin karta. Woh karni hoti to PM kar deta. :D

Yaa @Alpha1 ki tarah EMAIL kar deta. :P

Kidding. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom