What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
molvi??yaar mujhe to hindi prayers aate nahin,maulvi kya banunga...

and it will be democratic republic of INDIA..WHERE INDIA is akhand bharat..:devil:

Akhand Bharat - My Arse ! :lol:

Khaliii mein hiii India mein agiyaaa tou tereiii paseeneiii chooot jaiiin gaiii - 200 million saaath lei ayaaa thou phir tera kiya ho gaa Kaaliaaa ? :omghaha:

Akhand Bharat - My Arse ! :lol:

Khaliii mein hiii India mein agiyaaa tou tereiii paseeneiii chooot jaiiin gaiii - 200 million saaath lei ayaaa thou phir tera kiya ho gaa Kaaliaaa ? :omghaha:

I'll feed you poisoned nihari and then in turn feed you to the denizens of a certain pig farm in Jaipur- seen Snatch- apparently in Guy Ritchie's world a pig can eat a human whole in a few hours bones and all- weird!

@Dillinger @samantk @Ayush : I was going through the Guiness World Record Book 2013 today & I was surprised to note that India has something like 46 guns per 100 persons as opposed to Pakistan's 18 (I think) ! :blink:

What :what:

Never saw one with anyone here..

I practiced on the old rifle few shots but that was in NCC.. this I do not believe!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut, hahah i will have to save money for the back pack trip across south asia so I am thinking something ambitious, ironic enough my extended familie(not met before) from pakistan does more traveling to Canada, europe and south america during vacations and irony on top is that they reside in karachi, which can be considered an extremely red zone city and people say pakistan is poor...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom