What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry brother, in the Islamic Republic of India, with my at the helm, I'd give you a special autonomous region to corrupt the souls of mere mortals till your heart's content with every kind of frivolity & decadence you could think of ! :devil:

Come to think of it in the Islamic Republic of India, I'm gonna appoint @Ayush as the Head Molvi at our Biggest Mosque ! :omghaha:

Beta you leave even a jot of land and a few souls in my tender care with full authority vested in me and I'll harvest the darn Dajjal and set it lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
You, can i beleive and that will allow you to vote too. If you have a Pakistani passport and you travel through Pakistan, you don't need any visa to drive into China....that might interst you.

Since when ? :what:

no mate,you are rich:)..i dont work as of now(do u work??) i had the same choice,but the bigger screen and 2 gigs of ram did the work..
also,i dont mind the big screen..
Yeah I work, khoon paise ke kamai :lol:

I was waiting for a phone to upgrade my HTC desire, remember? :lol:

Don't worry brother, in the Islamic Republic of India, with me at the helm, I'd give you a special autonomous region to corrupt the souls of mere mortals till your heart's content with every kind of frivolity & decadence you could think of ! :devil:

Come to think of it in the Islamic Republic of India, I'm gonna appoint @Ayush as the Head Molvi at our Biggest Mosque ! :omghaha:

molvi??yaar mujhe to hindi prayers aate nahin,maulvi kya banunga...

and it will be democratic republic of INDIA..WHERE INDIA is akhand bharat..:devil:

@green Face

Where are you my commando?

I advise you that if you ever travel in north americanne, never ever do the mistake of smoking marijuana as the authorities are definitely very strict on that though from you story , sounds like college days were fun for you eh!. I can already imagine an indeinne accent police guard chasing after you folks, is marijuana legal in inde by any chance...

Nope not exactly legal here but possession of it in meager quantities (amount required to a roll a joint or 10) is not illegal. Ah yes the enlightened Americans- fools of the 1st order to try and adjudicate morality.

Been state side a few times- always found a way to get my hit. :enjoy:

hahahha, did you get this off familiè guy, ahahah you monsieur have just made my day. Actually a french would write the same sentence you said in english but include as many french words as possible to show how french he really is, here the english refer it to quebèc syndrome but most folks do not realize, when they are doing it.

Parlez-vous français à l'école turquie monsieur neptune , wondering

Oui monsieur, Je parle français et Je parle e peu d'Allemagne!

Yeah, i was studying french and english at military high school. After I left, i went to school also techer french. So yes sir, i still study french :D

Nope not exactly legal here but possession of it in meager quantities (amount required to a roll a joint or 10) is not illegal. Ah yes the enlightened Americans- fools of the 1st order to try and adjudicate morality.

Been state side a few times- always found a way to get my hit. :enjoy:

Tried it.... didnt like it... hashish sucks...

One can never be a liberaterian by taking other people's freedoms.

Dr Aeronaut.

One (ME) is not libertarian to begin with, one only preaches peace when one is content with the situation otherwise its the darn gas chambers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom