What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What :what:

Never saw one with anyone here..

I practiced on the old rifle few shots but that was in NCC.. this I do not believe!

It appears you're correct; it was the total figure of firearms in India (46 million) & Pakistan (18 million) which places India at 3-5.6 firearms per 100 people & Pakistan at 12 firearms per 100 people ! :oops:
@Dillinger @Ayush - Correction, just checked ! :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy cracks me up :omghaha:

I did not know him before coming to PDF, but I was enlightened to hear of him.

The 1965, light shining from talwars was also a gem :lol: Could not understand the complete sentence cause was in dhet urdu :undecided:

It appears you're correct; it was the total figure of firearms in India (46 million) & Pakistan (18 million) which places India at 3-5.6 firearms per 100 people & Pakistan at 12 firearms per 100 people ! :oops:

And those are just the registered ones..... FATA alone has more than 8 million heavily armed men.... heck even in sindh and punjab (rural areas) ive seen people having RPGs and HMGs..... I remember few years back the authorities even siezed an APC or was it a tank? from FATA.

Thank god you did, I knew it could not have happened.. though many in UP and Bihari carry ghodas and tamanchas, locally made firearms but I do not think we have beat you in this regard :)

Pakistani civilians own almost 18,000,000 firearms which makes us the 6th most heavily armed civilian population on earth.

What are his thoughts on the Kargil Conflict ?

Same thing.. we were on the heights... we took casualities when nawaz ordered a ceasefire and our soldiers decended.. also the initial soldiers who went on top of the hills didnt even have warm clothes and were only lightly armed with AKs,G3s,MG3s and RPGs.. at max.

Same thing.. we were on the heights... we took casualities when nawaz ordered a ceasefire and our soldiers decended.. also the initial soldiers who went on top of the hills didnt even have warm clothes and were only lightly armed with AKs,G3s,MG3s and RPGs.. at max.

So in short a poorly planned & poorly executed fiasco that ended up wasting Pakistani lives & wasn't really needed !

Aaap ko ANP ke liyee vote nahin karnaa chahiyee thaaa ! :disagree:

Bacha Khan Sahib ke Sahibzadeii neiii KPK ka naaam tou change kar diyaaa paaar saaath saaaath Pakistan Railways kiii taqdeeer bhiii change kar diiii ! :omghaha:

meiny kahan kia... Vote to mein is bar dunge wo b IK ko...:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom