What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in short a poorly planned & poorly executed fiasco that ended up wasting Pakistani lives & wasn't really needed !

Again if we had political support and not decended from the hills... it might have been a game changer... we lost men while they were descending..

ok guys,i am sleeping now..good night everyone,enjoy your drinks(alcoholic and non alcoholic),your games,your philosophy,your food,your mehnat ki kamai:P etc..

Yes i do have a PB license.

Arms these days are very costly... before wot .. an AK sold from between 14-20,000 rs... now even a used chinese ak costs more than 80k+ ... and a russian around 150-80ks... when this wars over u will see the cost comes down...

Again if we had political support and not decended from the hills... it might have been a game changer... we lost men while they were descending..

Waisee if Musharaff was going to topple the Government, couldn't he have told Noora to Shut Up or the 111 Brigade will make him do push ups or something ? :lol:

Waisee if Musharaff was going to topple the Government, couldn't he have told Noora to Shut Up or the 111 Brigade will make him do push ups or something ? :lol:

Have u read Musharafs book? "In the line of fire"... if u havent read it.. i personally think Nawaz has some sort of an armyphobia... and tht lead to his demise as the PM... remember it was nawaz that made Musharaf the Army chief despite the fact tht Gen Ali Kuli Khan deserved the post... being a senior... and later resigned..

What the hell is going on here @Aeronaut is tharki @nuclearpak is drug dealer and @WebMaster is ....... :confused:

@Mirzay @M-48 @Slav Defence @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @WebMaster

Tou yeh conclusion nikla itnay attacks ka :rofl: :rofl:

Yayhay:victory:, ab @Aeronaut ki band bajay gi!!!

He tells me that the beach is the weed drop off location...

@Aeronaut @nuclearpak
Band-Baaja-Baaraat-movie-stills.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Chillin somewhere in baluchistan (my original location)..... A country at war = Reality...

My fav beer:
f2ot4l.jpg

My favourite whiskey:

10ckbwz.jpg

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Dump it walk over it.

My life principle: "Failure is a journey from one success to another"

Undergraduate---- a branch of industrial design...safety & ergonomics/law etc.

Rent an apartment...live alone for 6 years.

wow :blink: aik kuri nay 100 sawaal poochay and phatak say CV bahar :rofl:

Your pulling my leg there bud, i see where your going with this hehe. lets discuss about big sis(or khala which ever you prefer) @Talon, I mean how can the little brother get married before big sis.

Kidding aside, career is the biggest priority for both of us especially her so I think the fiancee period may last possibly 6-7 years until she feels she can get to a better position in her career. Personally I love my freedom and do not want to rush it as she needs her space, my parents even got married in 30s so why should i rush eh!.

@liontk
oay khala day putter!! Assi innay wadday bhi nai :cray:
Chalo phir humaray liyea koi munda dhundo warna tumhari shadi BIG SIS say pehlay kaysay? kaysay? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom