What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujhee bhii nahin aaatiiii ! :omghaha:

Mein utnaaa hiii Kashmiri hunnn jitnaaa Mianwalii ya Hazara Region ka Pukhtoon...Pukhtoon haiii ! :undecided:

Ahan sae... phr to no problem:) i had lots of kashmiri friends pr un sb ka b yehe hal tha...:P

Well if the pakistani people voted on that then I mean it is in there choice but personally we had a mini prohibition of alcoholic beverages down here in the 20s with the church led temperance movement a la father chiniqouis and to be honest the prohibition just decreased the revenue and consumption actually increased. I am not making a general assumption but may be in pakistan's case it works in decreasing consumption.

Pakistan & Canada are two very different countries in this regard; in Canada drinking may be socially acceptable to a very large extent....in Pakistan - Not even remotely so, its considered a social evil & a fundamentally agreed upon prohibition by Islam. Therefore, most of us support the ban, if anything we'd want the rich & the powerful getting away with it, checked !

Clubs - aplenty ! Pubs - Nope ! :undecided:

But we've got more than our share of underground parties & I suppose the thrill of being caught makes them extra fun for the participants ! :D

Ah yes, we used to smoke doobies on the roof of our school- ah the rush of evading authority! GOLDEN DAYS! :smitten:

Its still openly sold in karachi and in various 5 star hotels nationwide..

Not openly - No !

Those are registered outlets who are supposed to serve foreign clientele & Non-Muslims but naturally because this isn't really enforced, so Muslims get by it as well - Some of my friends, from what I've heard, just walk into some places here in Lahore & walk out with a couple of bottle or two - No questions asked !

Why drink it at all then, the taste is going to be atrocious anyway? :undecided:

It tastes great, i only drink Bavarian beer. During my mini fridge will be packed with them, whenever i rock up at my room, pop a cold one down my throat..it takes out all the heat incured during the day without being drunk! so a good deal if you ask me.

Which games you guys play?? I have a couple of games in my s3 I like asphalt 7 and dead trigger!

Hello herm!

asphalt 6,7 dead trigger,real racing 3,boost 2 and hungry shark..:devil:

Ahan sae... phr to no problem:) i had lots of kashmiri friends pr un sb ka b yehe hal tha...:P

Aur khor aaap ke bacheiii...miyaan, ammi, abu, behan-bhai theeek thaaak hain ? KPK ke halaaat aj kal kaisee hain ?

O la la! J'aime la cuisine français! Ille est très très bien :)

hahahha, did you get this off familiè guy, ahahah you monsieur have just made my day. Actually a french would write the same sentence you said in english but include as many french words as possible to show how french he really is, here the english refer it to quebèc syndrome but most folks do not realize, when they are doing it.

Parlez-vous français à l'école turquie monsieur neptune , wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom