What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
when was it declared illegal??

Abe yaar, thode dino phele there was thread where they destroyed a illegal big shipment of Daru, tha whole day I kept feeling bad :(

I think its there from a very long time.

A sure shot ticket to the jail, unless you can bribe your way out of it or you know someone ! :blink:

Are you serious, I am not talking about consuming alcoholic beverages in a bar or club or any of those places out there in the open but forexample having a glass of red wine with nicely done venison with Romanian salad. oops, i think i just told you what i had for supper.

images

when was it declared illegal??

In the '70s during Bhutto's time I suppose; I'm sure Zia ul Haq perpetuated the situation somewhat but by & large Pakistanis favor a ban on the 'open' sale & consumption of Alcohol, even if it isn't strictly enforced.

But the religious minorities are free to drink it & sell it amongst themselves or export it but Muslims, legally, can't ! But of course, like everything else in Pakistan, you could always bribe your way out of it or by knowing someone.

Are you serious, I am not talking about consuming alcoholic beverages in a bar or club or any of those places out there in the open but forexample having a glass of red wine with nicely done venison with Romanian salad. oops, i think i just told you what i had for supper.

images

No pal... we dont consume alcohol with our food...

images

No, we're the 'Islamic' Republic of Pakistan ! :undecided:

Therefore, no...no open sale or consumption of Alcohol except if you're a Non-Muslim or you do it illegally !

Which games you guys play?? I have a couple of games in my s3 I like asphalt 7 and dead trigger!

Hello herm!
My my, I have no such fancy games but I have a S3 too :cheers:

Temple Run 2 but I liked the ninja game, dont remember the name.. There was a enemy which was too much for me at level 7.. could not defeat him for some time and then had to reset my phone and never got back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom