What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hEY @Ayush have u ever tried a chaser? mixing beer with whiskey?

i mixed beer(around 200ml) with one quarter(180ml) vodka,absolute..hit me hard...

never tried it with whiskey..will do it next time for sure..u tried it??

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW

This is for you.

All will be well...new dreams rise from the broken ones, they make us what we are...what our story is. :)

You're such a sweetheart......just like your friend....Thank you! :smitten:

But I don't want to bring neg. energy here so I am going to go out for a bit with a friend...just that if I stay online I will keep on feeding my denial and keep on hoping they would reply with a different answer.....
But THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You're so caring!! I really appreciate this :)

I'll ttyl, when I get back!! Enjoy your dinner emperor :P

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahha :omghaha:

shower of mercy.....no not on the nation, just on you and your spark ;)

I was hiding that fact, under a blanket statement, do you always have to blow the cover,our little closet love affair isn't going to last long...if you keep doing it :angry:

I drink beer with zero % alcohol.

You mean this:
16kb72t.jpg
??

I like its taste!

I drink beer with zero % alcohol.

I think it is a good choice though being born in quebecois culture, i consumed alcohol sadly in the early teen years with my meals but I am considerably decreasing it as the workout next day are terrible especially if you have more than a glass of red wine. Small question, is alcohol an integral part of pakistan cuisine because I heard it is taboo in middle east. Also not bringing religion in as everybody will hate me for it, but there is a verse i came across about alcohol having more flaws and less benefits in comparison and once again to folks who drink, i am not judging but referring in context to myself. I am very well aware of the holier than thou folks down here in queb'ec and am definitely not in that crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom