What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear your spark is going to set this nation on fire.....

it's okay I'll go get some water ;)

I am certin thy majesty shall bestow the shower of mercy upon the willfuly beloved nation of ours. :smitten:

oh,i drink my first peg neat,and then go for hard pegs..
was that ak 47??

and black label,woah!! me being a college student,go for royal stag or blenders pride..:sick:

but i sometimes manage to sneak out some from my dad's cupboard,,he usually goes for chivas...:D

I drink neat and hard or i dont...

Yes thts an AK... as for chivas..i like jack daniels better... also ive tried ur mcdowell's no 1...(smuggled) once in lahore....

U like guns?

How abt these?
f0xcg7.jpg

1087mhg.jpg

2ep68f9.jpg

@ZYXW

This is for you.

All will be well...new dreams rise from the broken ones, they make us what we are...what our story is. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut but u said u have beer? Quit it bhai! Its not good!

Dump it walk over it.

My life principle: "Failure is a journey from one success to another"

Undergraduate---- a branch of industrial design...safety & ergonomics/law etc.

Rent an apartment...live alone for 6 years.

Hold up, I thought you were married??? I am soooooo confuseddddddd.....damnnnnn!! Undergrad. how old are you then?? :P
sorry if this is too intrusive :)

LOLOLOL @Mirzay......like @Talon mentioned in a lesson of hers..... Bullshpt can get one to the top, but can it keep them there :D

Walk over it...hahahaah funny because that is exactly what I am about to do.....going to go to the mall with a friend to cheer myself up :P buut thnx I know what you're saying....just hard because I REALLY wanted and was so sure I will get it!:)

I drink neat and hard or i dont...

Yes thts an AK... as for chivas..i like jack daniels better... also ive tried ur mcdowell's no 1...(smuggled) once in lahore....

U like guns?

How abt these?
f0xcg7.jpg

1087mhg.jpg

2ep68f9.jpg

cool pics..which gun in the first pic??

Baccha there are only two commonly sold whiskeys worth having

Meet your friend's beloved stash up here in the Mountains

zaYhExu.jpg

BXbGfyZ.jpg
No red wine, yuck...
Just kidding kudos to you for even being able to consume such heavy liquor(JD always reminds me of the epic meal time guys down in montr'eal, you might know em, they are experts in cooking with JD :) )

v.php
[/url][/IMG]

Hey folk while i was researching to find a news from 1960s with respect to Mexico and i came across an interesting section of newspapier, where the prime minister Nehru posted his prediction for the decades of 60s, check it out(credits to toronto daily star).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom