What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't ..... i promise i will never find another empress :confused:

Yes bara koi genius banda tha, its true 200%.

She is only staying away because of political repercussions on Naswaristan, otherwise i smell that she secretly likes the Fuhrer. :P

Yes, @Aeronaut how did you know....I have been crushing on you since day one LOLOL and if it wasn't for hypeyy I would have expressed my love before hahahaahahaah :lol:

Jk... @Mirzay, empress dear, control your emperor hahahaha :crazy:

Did any one in Pakistan going through Net problem today or its Except me!!!!!:angry:

Nahh.....I am just realllllyyyy pisseddd.....I have been looking forward to this for a year now, so like it's just awfulllllllllll!!!! Now my whole summer is wasted!!

Dump it walk over it.

My life principle: "Failure is a journey from one success to another"

Oh, I didn't know you attended university....which University?? what are you studying.

Undergraduate---- a branch of industrial design...safety & ergonomics/law etc.

....dorming?

Rent an apartment...live alone for 6 years.

Thts a black label...I drink neat.. tht was for a frnd who didnt drink.... abt the gun.. haha.. i have a permit for it..

oh,i drink my first peg neat,and then go for hard pegs..
was that ak 47??

and black label,woah!! me being a college student,go for royal stag or blenders pride..:sick:

but i sometimes manage to sneak out some from my dad's cupboard,,he usually goes for chivas...:D

@A.Rafay left u smthng on FB. catch it later and reply there! Ok!
@A.Rafay left u smthng on FB. catch it later and reply there! Ok!

I .LOVE. KATRINA. KAIF.

She's the only reason I ever watch a bollywood movie......do NOT call her movie average ayush :P

you watch bollywood movies??

now i am confused between passion of christ and the last temptation of christ..

Yes, @Aeronaut how did you know....I have been crushing on you since day one LOLOL and if it wasn't for hypeyy I would have expressed my love before hahahaahahaah :lol:

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii----- constitutional storm will brew out of it.... Lets see if @Hyperion changes his mind after marriage....i may get a hit :P

Jk... @Mirzay, empress dear, control your emperor hahahaha :crazy:

No.....don't listen to this wicked lady, she's messin up your mind my beloved empress, i shall forever be soulefuly loyal to thy majesty! :)

i personally dont like beer or coke..takes up all the space...

which whiskey is that??
is that gun for me??:fie:

Baccha there are only two commonly sold whiskeys worth having

Meet your friend's beloved stash up here in the Mountains

zaYhExu.jpg

BXbGfyZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom