What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yaar, terrible morning. I applied for this internship and was so excited and looking forward to it....but I got disqualified today because I forgot to submit one of the documents.... :cry:

Happens....move on!

what's happening with you? :P

University ----> Lunch ----->Back home-----> Slept the rest.....cooking a late night dinner. Blue print of almost every day.

:omghaha: @Aeronaut is just bluffing Mirzayyy....a trick hypeyyy used several times :P

I'll shoot him :guns:

basically it means, I like you, please please please be my empress but I am not gonna to show how much I want you to be my empress ..against my ego haha :D

One of my genius friend said to me that men are wolves so bachay stay away specially from emperor because he has power to do anything :P

Last edited by a moderator:
watched ek tha tiger,found it to be just an average movie..

Which one among these is not a nut(s)?

A.Cashewnut.
B.Coconut.
C.Walnut
D.Aeronut.

Hey @SpArK u made avatar for me but unfortunately i lost my lovely avatar could you please make it again (if u don't mind) :undecided:

@Neptune do you know about the progress of bd-turk tank project and Milgrem corvette for BD ? let me know if you heard something.

You got that, but I can't say a damn about army stuffs!!! They suck terribly.

Nhi --this is enemy propeganda ... :confused:

I actually got my eyes on you :devil: --- but making you an empress would have resulted in a political turmoil in Naswaristan so i took a strategic decision....not to do so.....however there is always room for closet romance , as long as @Mirzay doesn't find out :omghaha: :omghaha:

And as long as @Hyperion doesn't find out ;) hahaha
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :omghaha:

I have so many things on me today....didn't know your eyes were one of those things....
Is this true?......in that case, point out the exact moment this happened dear? ;)

Hey @SpArK u made avatar for me but unfortunately i lost my lovely avatar could you please make it again (if u don't mind) :undecided:

Forgot , what it was

.. mate i have little online time these days.. so it would be hard . Im sorry.

how many locations do you have??

Chillin somewhere in baluchistan (my original location)..... A country at war = Reality...

u drink??

My fav beer:
f2ot4l.jpg

My favourite whiskey:

10ckbwz.jpg

I'll shoot him :guns:

One of my genius friend said to me that men are wolves so bachay stay away specially from emperor because he has power to do anything :P

But Mirzayyy darling you seem very capable of dealing with wolves....lolol leave that advice for others...you got this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom