What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yaar, terrible morning. I applied for this internship and was so excited and looking forward to it....but I got disqualified today because I forgot to submit one of the documents.... :cry:

what's happening with you? :P

Thats aweful... Better luck next time....
Il pray for you!

@Aeronaut
Tharki Apki nazar @ZYXW per tou nhi :disagree: :angry:

:omghaha: @Aeronaut is just bluffing Mirzayyy....a trick hypeyyy used several times :P

basically it means, I like you, please please please be my empress but I am not gonna to show how much I want you to be my empress ..against my ego haha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayhay:victory:, ab @Aeronaut ki band bajay gi!!!

Lagta hai pata abhi betay.

He tells me that the beach is the weed drop off location...
@Mirzay No empress.jhoot bol raha hai.its usually my apartment :drag:

btw apko kese pata k ye beach per hote hain ap kiya krte ho wahan :undecided:

He is too fat to go to beach, and is too ashamed to walk around in his beach shorts....he feels tooooooooo insecure....so he just watches me, that is how he knows :D

Awwww...chota sa munna...masoom kaka..

Main "bilkul" massom honnn :P

Ladies and gents of Naswaristan...Aeronaut is the biggest tharki of whole of Ozzie land

Bas kabhi ghuroor nhi kia :omghaha:

...weekends poori beach par guzarta hai!

Haan kalmoaye....guzarta hai..... jo karna hai kar lo :haha:

2012-10-25-105.jpg

Ahh using my own words against me....sure....but what is there to explain about mine? :P LOLOL
so now back to yours? :D

@arp2041.....report you to the emperor...not a chance ;)

Haha lol, I meant guess who he is!!!

My avatar pic, it's a Turkish Marine MSgt. in Afghanistan, during a roadcheck with the Germans. But I know the guy personally, He was a Senior Staff Sgt. when he thought me how to use Weapons on-board ;)

@Neptune do you know about the progress of bd-turk tank project and Milgrem corvette for BD ? let me know if you heard something.

Which one among these is not a nut(s)?

A.Cashewnut.
B.Coconut.
C.Walnut
D.Aeronut.

Nothing yaar, terrible morning. I applied for this internship and was so excited and looking forward to it....but I got disqualified today because I forgot to submit one of the documents.... :cry:

what's happening with you? :P

@Aeronaut
Tharki Apki nazar @ZYXW per tou nhi :angry:

Nhi --this is enemy propeganda ... :confused:

@Aeronaut is just bluffing Mirzayyy....a trick hypeyyy used several times

basically it means, I like you, please please please be my empress but I am not gonna to show how much I want you to be my empress ..against my ego haha

I actually got my eyes on you :devil: --- but making you an empress would have resulted in a political turmoil in Naswaristan so i took a strategic decision....not to do so.....however there is always room for closet romance , as long as @Mirzay doesn't find out :omghaha: :omghaha:

Haha lol, I meant guess who he is!!!

My avatar pic, it's a Turkish Marine MSgt. in Afghanistan, during a roadcheck with the Germans. But I know the guy personally, He was a Senior Staff Sgt. when he thought me how to use Weapons on-board ;)
Next time make your avatar a pic of him without the helmet and glasses.... you know so I can check him out better LOLOLOL ;)

but no I was talking about the other one....with the turkish flag..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom