What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My my, I have no such fancy games but I have a S3 too :cheers:

Temple Run 2 but I liked the ninja game, dont remember the name.. There was a enemy which was too much for me at level 7.. could not defeat him for some time and then had to reset my phone and never got back...

Shittiesttt game eva!

My my, I have no such fancy games but I have a S3 too :cheers:

Temple Run 2 but I liked the ninja game, dont remember the name.. There was a enemy which was too much for me at level 7.. could not defeat him for some time and then had to reset my phone and never got back...

Shittiesttt game eva!

Sounds like a real champion of liberty :coffee:
@liontk Do you hold Pakistani nationality?

I think I qualify for it through grand papa but I might consider getting it once I learn enough about Pakistan and to be honest it will make travelling easier as I will not have to go through the embassy shenanigan to get a visa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not openly - No !

Those are registered outlets who are supposed to serve foreign clientele & Non-Muslims but naturally because this isn't really enforced, so Muslims get by it as well - Some of my friends, from what I've heard, just walk into some places here in Lahore & walk out with a couple of bottle or two - No questions asked !

I always buy it from the bootleggerrrrs! why take a chance for a few thousand bucks!

Ah yes, we used to smoke doobies on the roof of our school- ah the rush of evading authority! GOLDEN DAYS! :smitten:

I advise you that if you ever travel in north americanne, never ever do the mistake of smoking marijuana as the authorities are definitely very strict on that though from you story , sounds like college days were fun for you eh!. I can already imagine an indeinne accent police guard chasing after you folks, is marijuana legal in inde by any chance...

Was referring to someone trying to ban alcohol here. :angry: Obviously I'd go stark insane!

Don't worry brother, in the Islamic Republic of India, with me at the helm, I'd give you a special autonomous region to corrupt the souls of mere mortals till your heart's content with every kind of frivolity & decadence you could think of ! :devil:

Come to think of it in the Islamic Republic of India, I'm gonna appoint @Ayush as the Head Molvi at our Biggest Mosque ! :omghaha:

I think I qualify for it through grand papa but I might consider getting it once I learn enough about Pakistan and to be honest it will make travelling easier as I will not have to go through the embassy shenanigan to get a visa.

You, can i beleive and that will allow you to vote too. If you have a Pakistani passport and you travel through Pakistan, you don't need any visa to drive into China....that might interst you.

Your a rich student buddy :cheers:

S3 only.. but I had a choice, felt S3 will be more comfy :)

no mate,you are rich:)..i dont work as of now(do u work??) i had the same choice,but the bigger screen and 2 gigs of ram did the work..
also,i dont mind the big screen..

Don't worry brother, in the Islamic Republic of India, with me at the helm, I'd give you a special autonomous region to corrupt the souls of mere mortals till your heart's content with every kind of frivolity & decadence you could think of ! :devil:

Come to think of it in the Islamic Republic of India, I'm gonna appoint @Ayush as the Head Molvi at our Biggest Mosque ! :omghaha:

Oye yeh kya Saudi version :no:

I advise you that if you ever travel in north americanne, never ever do the mistake of smoking marijuana as the authorities are definitely very strict on that though from you story , sounds like college days were fun for you eh!. I can already imagine an indeinne accent police guard chasing after you folks, is marijuana legal in inde by any chance...

One of my frnd here smokes it all the time ... on the room of another frnds apartment building...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom