What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW Thanks Empress in waiting :kisshands:

@Talon Princess is your state title, now you also have a ministary too, how do you see yourself demoted?

@Alpha1 You will receive delivery of 250 Al khalid tanks and 290 IFVs for your anti tharki operations.

@slav defense :Nuclear weapons,Thermobaric weapons and ICMBs too.

@balixd You are trusted by the state.

@BDforever If arp2041 Swears alligence to the fuhrer,he may be bestowed upon a title or the fuhrer would have to order @Ayush to send him to exile in the enemy state of pinkistan.

@Neptune ...yes, @Pakistani Nationalist is the chief of covert ops.. Its better to keep it a state secret.

By executive order i proclaim @ButterCup to be the official baby angel of Naswaristan.

-----------------This was an official message---------

Long live Naswaristan

Roger that Dagger. Okay, so I am the ? ? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it is a bummer having work during vacation lol, I work with a chain of Tmobile stores. I manage 2 or 3 a week. Of course not but even if I was there is always someone you can hangout with over there. ;)

I was originally planning on Miami but I got into a problem a couple days ago so cancelled those plans. In the summer though I will either go to Cleveland with fam or Miami with my homies lol.

OO I see. That's good! :)
Ahahaha oh god Mamba, englighten me dear, who can only possibly hangout with over there huh? ;) lmaooo

OMGSHHH that sounds nice....loser why'd you cancel that....that sounds like a lot of fun. Lucky you, my parents would kick my *** if I ask them to go to miami during the school year LOLOL....but YES summer do it during the summer; besides everything will be hotter during the summer ;) haha

of course yes. it was awesome, i spent a whole night at only times square. Damn there was a Australian american girl I met. I feel guilty why I declined to give my facebook :D

silly you should have been with the Australian American girl the whole night, not times square......

fb? pshhhhh nahhh, have your fun in the moment, no need to keep in touch after via fb :D hahaha JUST KIDDING!!!

I am glad you had fun...coming back anytime soon?

Ahahaha oh god Mamba, englighten me dear, who can only possibly hangout with over there huh? ;) lmaooo

OMGSHHH that sounds nice....loser why'd you cancel that....that sounds like a lot of fun. Lucky you, my parents would kick my *** if I ask them to go to miami during the school year LOLOL....but YES summer do it during the summer; besides everything will be hotter during the summer ;) haha

Well not the type of people you would take home to meet your mother. ;) My mom stopped trying to control me a while back she knows I am in charge lol. What do you know about things being hot in the summer? :azn: :D

silly you should have been with the Australian American girl the whole night, not times square......

fb? pshhhhh nahhh, have your fun in the moment, no need to keep in touch after via fb :D hahaha JUST KIDDING!!!

I am glad you had fun...coming back anytime soon?

Who said I didn't? Of course I did !? :D

Well not the type of people you would take home to meet your mother. ;) My mom stopped trying to control me a while back she knows I am in charge lol. What do you know about things being hot in the summer? :azn: :D

Oh don't sat that, all girls are good, they just carry themselves out differently, doesn't make one better than the other :P
My parents chilled out after my college admission LOL thnk god for that! With dorming I made up for all the time I missed :D hhaah nahh jk im messing with you!

you are right, what would I know about things being hot in the summer, I only know about the things being hot all year round aka ME ;)

Who said I didn't? Of course I did !? :D

I swear to god is everyone here a hypey in disguise LOLOLOL :P

Oh don't sat that, all girls are good, they just carry themselves out differently, doesn't make one better than the other :P
My parents chilled out after my college admission LOL thnk god for that! With dorming I made up for all the time I missed :D hhaah nahh jk im messing with you!

you are right, what would I know about things being hot in the summer, I only know about the things being hot all year round aka ME ;)

I swear to god is everyone here a hypey in disguise LOLOLOL :P

that's why I didn't mentioned the hotel part of it :P. Cauz then the all anti-tharkists will come to blame on their Admiral ;)

that's why I didn't mentioned the hotel part of it :P. Cauz then the all anti-tharkists will come to blame on their Admiral ;)

Which hotel darling??? I am going to need the name when I give your dad the pentagon's file on your mischief... LOL

@Neptune If you met an aussie girl on a night out and you didn't get laid the same night than there are two possibilities.

A: The girl wasn't Australian

or

B: You have a hardware issue. :omghaha:

Which hotel darling??? I am going to need the name when I give your dad the pentagon's file on your mischief... LOL

LOL, let's keep it as the little secret of the Admiral 'D

@Neptune If you met an aussie girl on a night out and you didn't get laid the same night than there are two possibilities.

or

C: Both A and B

Haha yea sure. :P

or

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I JUST DIED :omghaha:

LOL, let's keep it as the little secret of the Admiral 'D

But now I am also our nation's partime top spy though......uncovering secrets is now my job :D

C: Both A and B

Haha yea sure. :P

why any doubts????? ;)

or

lol, i was I little bit hungover that night, but I remember every penny of it, cauz actually it was day that i'm never gonna forget :)

@Aeronaut, is kashmir section opened for senior members only?... I cant post in two boys.....thread

Kya bakloli hai, jab login karta hu, pehle number pe yehi thread rahta hai, isko band karo mere mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom