What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: I hate you..... loser LMFAOO :omghaha:

Knowing and doing are too different things. Yes, you know my standards, but can you match them? :D higly doubt so.

Yeah they are but I place myself on a higher standard than anything you can think of for yourself so matching your standards would actually be selling myself short. ;)

We can do this all day sweetheart. :lol:

@M-48 yar i am the kind of guy who used to do his homework in the morning before leaving for school, it doesnt matter if i follow rest of the timetable or not bt i always give 2.5 hrs in the afternoon and 2 hrs at night before hitting the bed to my test preparations....am very serious about this test

:cray: :cray:

Thori seriousness mujhe bhi mil jai :hitwall:

@M-48 array abhi tou mundoun ko sort out kiya hai yeh kuriyan nu ki ho giyea ray?! :undecided:

@Alpha1 stop making such comments! :angry: NO CORRUPTION....who will be next in line will be decided by @Hyperion

In sub ko goli khila do amma :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No sweety, your empress is a rogue agent....respect your contributions but your command has no meaning for...plus, it's not wise to trust even your commanding officers when it comes to espionage ;)

Hey my dear Empress, My job is to protect you and your family, but you said you are the espionage, but at the list declared by Aero right ? :P

[SUB][/SUB]

Say no to Tank-
There could only be one Tank- My Tank- :triniti:-

:nono:

1. You can't defend us against your wife ..

2. My tank naam ka koi tank nhi jb aa jai ga tb baat karain gy

@WebMaster

I am the interim Fuhrer until the emperor returns.

My cabinet:

@Mirzay = My empress
@Armstrong = Chief Minister
@Talon = Minister of interior
@Marshmallow = Official Mascot
@BDforever = Chief of the intelligence
@KRAIT = State record keeper
@Neptune = Chief of staff
@green face = Chief of the Joint spec ops command
@ZYXW = Empress on leave
@balixd = Chief of the IB
@slav defense = Minister of science
@Ayush = F.Minister
@ButterCup = Minister of childern affairs
@Alpha1 = Chief of police and chief of staff of the anti tharki task force.

_______This was an official command____

Long live Naswaristan.

Smiley-Angry-icon.png

Yeah they are but I place myself on a higher standard than anything you can think of for yourself so matching your standards would actually be selling myself short. ;)

We can do this all day sweetheart. :lol:

"selling yourself short" --> :omghaha: you act like I wanted to to buy in the first place....in fact I don't think many will be willing to so word of advice....bring the price down, now we wouldn't want you single forever...would we ;)

I know you're holding yourself back because of the place, let me assure you, so am I! Let's stop this here :P

Good man, you should stay away from it, its the most disgusting t hing ever made.....i have worked in clubs in u.k so i know about the things one does after few drinks......good that its forbidden in islam

No its not, it gives me an error saying i do not have permission to post

Yes Sir. :police:

Hey my dear Empress, My job is to protect you and your family, but you said you are the espionage, but at the list declared by Aero right ? :P

Nah it's a self procliamed title...I am going to get bored waiting for emperor to return...so have to keep myself occupied :D

yes, you know your job very well! Let's see you follow through with those duties :P

Relax General I haven't been drinking since the 1st grade of the academy !!!, did you like your pos. I mean Air Force! Btw yesterday you said You had a SAS trainer, what's your job.

Sssshhhhh my position can not be named in public, its matter of national security....lets keep it a secret....if you think i served in military than hell no, i did my training for security from u.k, worked as a bouncer in uk for four years, i was a store detective for a retail store,....lucky for me the trainer was ex sas operator so he gave me extra bit on physical intervention and my coursemate was scout sniper who did two tours to afghanistan....

:cray: :cray:

Thori seriousness mujhe bhi mil jai :hitwall:

In sub ko goli khila do amma :lol:
Hmmmmm.....aab mein kya bolon.....maturity comes with age, i was 16 at that and it was 10th grade......i am 23 now and its bloody masters....see the difference?.....enjoy your life and have fun....tension na lo

Sssshhhhh my position can not be named in public, its matter of national security....lets keep it a secret....if you think i served in military than hell no, i did my training for security from u.k, worked as a bouncer in uk for four years, i was a store detective for a retail store,....lucky for me the trainer was ex sas operator so he gave me extra bit on physical intervention and my coursemate was scout sniper who did two tours to afghanistan....

Hmmmmm.....aab mein kya bolon.....maturity comes with age, i was 16 at that and it was 10th grade......i am 23 now and its bloody masters....see the difference?.....enjoy your life and have fun....tension na lo

3 saal ka tou difference hai kharoos :whistle:

@Loki @ButterCup wants to ask you something ..

Nah it's a self procliamed title...I am going to get bored waiting for emperor to return...so have to keep myself occupied :D

yes, you know your job very well! Let's see you follow through with those duties :P

it'll be the job of our LT's. I'm the Admiral, I only join in Diner Organisations eheheh :rofl: ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom