What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Naswarians........how are u all...??

Kya chall rah hai Naswaristan me........aaj Kaal....any new phada....any one who got banned......KOI CHAT PATI NEWS.....:bounce:

Sssshhhhh my position can not be named in public, its matter of national security....lets keep it a secret....if you think i served in military than hell no, i did my training for security from u.k, worked as a bouncer in uk for four years, i was a store detective for a retail store,....lucky for me the trainer was ex sas operator so he gave me extra bit on physical intervention and my coursemate was scout sniper who did two tours to afghanistan....

Hmmmmm.....aab mein kya bolon.....maturity comes with age, i was 16 at that and it was 10th grade......i am 23 now and its bloody masters....see the difference?.....enjoy your life and have fun....tension na lo

got that clear :D

it'll be the job of our LT's. I'm the Admiral, I only join in Diner Organisations eheheh :rofl: ? :D

That's exactly how I like my powerful military men to be :P

kkays...gonna go get some work done now....wasted so much time LOLOL :D nice talking to you! I'll ttyl admiral :P

Baron se aisay baat nahin karaty.....buri baat....

:lol: I never said bhai to my brothers

And they are happy with it :P)

You should also be happy with kharoos and sometimes bhai :)

That's exactly how I like my powerful military men to be :P

kkays...gonna go get some work done now....wasted so much time LOLOL :D nice talking to you! I'll ttyl admiral :P

Lol, I like "Admiral" too. Anyway, good luck with your work. Btw all Naswaris Good Night I'm leavin too :D

"selling yourself short" --> :omghaha: you act like I wanted to to buy in the first place....in fact I don't think many will be willing to so word of advice....bring the price down, now we wouldn't want you single forever...would we ;)

I know you're holding yourself back because of the place, let me assure you, so am I! Let's stop this here :P

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Laambii zuban hai aapki. I didn't know you cared about me so much though. ;) I been tried to stop this but your teet lol. Yeah I have to hold myself back because of the age of some of the people here. :cheesy:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Laambii zuban hai aapki. I didn't know you cared about me so much though. ;) I been tried to stop this but your teet lol. Yeah I have to hold myself back because of the age of some of the people here. :cheesy:

"Laambii zuban hai aapki" --> what does this mean figuratively lololol.....????????

Of course I care yaar....doing charity has always been a character trait of great leaders :D

Lol, I like "Admiral" too. Anyway, good luck with your work. Btw all Naswaris Good Night I'm leavin too :D
thank you :)
Sweet dreams!
Bye bye...me too :P

:lol: I never said bhai to my brothers

And they are happy with it :P)

You should also be happy with kharoos and sometimes bhai :)

Koi nahin....whateva you like.....kisi ke kehnay se koi kharoos thori ban jata hai....agar kehnay se kuch hota tou zardari sab se pehla kuta baan ta :D

Koi nahin....whateva you like.....kisi ke kehnay se koi kharoos thori ban jata hai....agar kehnay se kuch hota tou zardari sab se pehla kuta baan ta :D

Dil ko behlanay ko ye khayal bhi acha hai ghalib :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
"Laambii zuban hai aapki" --> what does this mean figuratively lololol.....????????

Of course I care yaar....doing charity has always been a character trait of great leaders :D

thank you :)
Sweet dreams!
Bye bye...me too :P

You have a long tongue lol. It kind of loses its essence in English. Since I am the greatest of leaders I'll keep that in mind and keep you in my back pocket as a pet project. :lol: :D

Word. PPl was talkin **** while I wasn't here?

Which part? :cheesy:

You have a long tongue lol. It kind of loses its essence in English. Since I am the greatest of leaders I'll keep that in mind and keep you in my back pocket as a pet project. :lol: :D

Which part? :cheesy:

I let my haters like Marshmallow talk that greezy shiz.

It's acceptable.

You still my fraaaaaaand @Marshmallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word. PPl was talkin **** while I wasn't here?

I didn't say anything
Mouth-Shut-mouth-shut-zip-zip-it-smiley-emoticon-000626-facebook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom