What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd maybe its in the senior's cafe.
@ZYXW Its a truth, if i was backpacking around the world. I'd be looking out for Aussie,Kiwi,Irish and Swedish accents. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i was I little bit hungover that night, but I remember every penny of it, cauz actually it was day that i'm never gonna forget :)

When you are hungover you dont remember a **** about last night....that why i hate Alcohol....and drugs....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I JUST DIED :omghaha:

But now I am also our nation's partime top spy though......uncovering secrets is now my job :D

why any doubts????? ;)

lol there's a fact you forgot!

When you weren't a Naswari, an event occured at the Corner, Marsha was posted a funny thing, then it was deleted by mods, and I found and released it, so I was declared the foundation of the Naswarian Intelligence Agency. After I found the regular military of the nation, I disbanded the Agency and tied the whole intelligence network to Office Of Naval Intelligence which was founded a few hundreds pages back. So my empress, in military terms, you are my actual intelligence officer, so let's keep it secret :D

When you are hungover you dont remember a **** about last night....that why i hate Alcohol....and drugs....

wait bro, as the son of a police. I NEVER TAKE CIGARETTES NOR DRUGS. I know drinked several whiskey and manhattan shots, but I never forgot it cauz, i have pics, and I can not forget such a girl :)

@ZYXW Its a truth, if i was backpacking around the world. I'd be looking out for Aussie,Kiwi,Irish and Swedish accents. :coffee:

LOL no wonder you are a dear friend of our emperor....haha you are equally knowledgeable when it comes to women LOLOL :P

wait bro, as the son of a police. I NEVER TAKE CIGARETTES NOR DRUGS. I know drinked several whiskey and manhattan shots, but I never forgot it cauz, i have pics, and I can not forget such a girl :)
Than stop saying you were hungover....you just had few extra drinks to take the edge off.......

No I don't drink anymore but I used to I will admit. I haven't drank in like 3 years.
Good man, you should stay away from it, its the most disgusting t hing ever made.....i have worked in clubs in u.k so i know about the things one does after few drinks......good that its forbidden in islam

No its not, it gives me an error saying i do not have permission to post

lol there's a fact you forgot!

When you weren't a Naswari, an event occured at the Corner, Marsha was posted a funny thing, then it was deleted by mods, and I found and released it, so I was declared the foundation of the Naswarian Intelligence Agency. After I found the regular military of the nation, I disbanded the Agency and tied the whole intelligence network to Office Of Naval Intelligence which was founded a few hundreds pages back. So my empress, in military terms, you are my actual intelligence officer, so let's keep it secret :D

No sweety, your empress is a rogue agent....respect your contributions but your command has no meaning for...plus, it's not wise to trust even your commanding officers when it comes to espionage ;)

Than stop saying you were hungover....you just had few extra drinks to take the edge off.......

Relax General I haven't been drinking since the 1st grade of the academy !!!, did you like your pos. I mean Air Force! Btw yesterday you said You had a SAS trainer, what's your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom