What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon Sounds good!!

I will take @Aeronaut 's decision and don't mind being empress on leave until @Hyperion returns. lol i don't care for the position too much without the emperor LOLOLOL...meanwhile I will love to be our top spy under @balixd 's leadership or minister of foreign affairs! =D

You are kashmiri right?? I will train you to fight proxy wars for me :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
484194_293165767481308_1927371414_n.jpg

where do you work???

I know I don't get the point of break when they give you so much work. It's worse than when we actually do have class LOL

look at you, working hard I see! Good for you mamba :)

Atlantic city...nice, are you going aloneeee mamba, now we wouldn't want that now would we? ;)

Yeah it is a bummer having work during vacation lol, I work with a chain of Tmobile stores. I manage 2 or 3 a week. Of course not but even if I was there is always someone you can hangout with over there. ;)

I was originally planning on Miami but I got into a problem a couple days ago so cancelled those plans. In the summer though I will either go to Cleveland with fam or Miami with my homies lol.

@ZYXW

Sorry my lady, I had to get someones in line to break a coup attempt. Lol. My dad's a police director, we first came in nyc. He left me in there with his collegue's son, they went to Maryland, to pentagon. And lived to whole New York City Life :D

I see, working hard for our nation....good for you :enjoy:

Ohhhhh pentagon...that's impressive. I am trying to get my hands on an internship there....fingers crossed :D

did you partyyyyy hereeeee???? how was your experience????

@ZYXW your break already started right? No vacation in the books?

Dear my break is almost over....Classes start at different days this week.....Many start later on in the week, but I had my first class yesterday....TORTURE AT ITS FINEST...no classes today and tom.... you guys have a later break due to Sandy. Everyone had a different timing for the breaks this year.....

A LOT OF READING....but there is always sparknotes :D and ehhh, I make up for all the work I put in durin gthe week on the weekends..... so it's all good:P

You are kashmiri right?? I will train you to fight proxy wars for me :devil::devil::devil:

Nahhh I am still empress (just on leave) so I have every right to be rogue... :D

I only take the assigments I want sir ;) tough luck!

@ZYXW Thanks Empress in waiting :kisshands:

@Talon Princess is your state title, now you also have a ministary too, how do you see yourself demoted?

@Alpha1 You will receive delivery of 250 Al khalid tanks and 290 IFVs for your anti tharki operations.

@Slav Defence :Nuclear weapons,Thermobaric weapons and ICMBs too.

@balixd You are trusted by the state.

@BDforever If arp2041 Swears alligence to the fuhrer,he may be bestowed upon a title or the fuhrer would have to order @Ayush to send him to exile in the enemy state of pinkistan.

@Neptune ...yes, @Pakistani Nationalist is the chief of covert ops.. Its better to keep it a state secret.

By executive order i proclaim @ButterCup to be the official baby angel of Naswaristan.

-----------------This was an official message---------

Long live Naswaristan

I see, working hard for our nation....good for you :enjoy:

Ohhhhh pentagon...that's impressive. I am trying to get my hands on an internship there....fingers crossed :D

did you partyyyyy hereeeee???? how was your experience????

of course yes. it was awesome, i spent a whole night at only times square. Damn there was a Australian american girl I met. I feel guilty why I declined to give my facebook :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom