What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon you stretched the DRAMA so much that now our citizens are getting bored :angry:

Now stop the drama & take the thrown. PERIOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-755117.gif

@ZYXW

Sorry my lady, I had to get someones in line to break a coup attempt. Lol. My dad's a police director, we first came in nyc. He left me in there with his collegue's son, they went to Maryland, to pentagon. And lived to whole New York City Life :D

@JonAsad jao pepsi lay aao...

I am a little busy right now....Everyone PLEASE send in request as to what position you want! give 2-3 choices and I will finalize it!! If you are happy with @Aeronaut ki choice or with @Hyperion state so and the position!!
@Talon Sounds good!!

I will take @Aeronaut 's decision and don't mind being empress on leave until @Hyperion returns. lol i don't care for the position too much without the emperor LOLOLOL...meanwhile I will love to be our top spy under @balixd 's leadership or minister of foreign affairs! =D

@Talon Sounds good!!

I will take @Aeronaut 's decision and don't mind being empress on leave until @Hyperion returns. lol i don't care for the position too much without the emperor LOLOLOL...meanwhile I will love to be our top spy under @balixd 's leadership or minister of foreign affairs! =D

ok @ZYXW array munchi g @arp2041 please write this down and take it into account :rofl:

Good yea I am on break but at work right now. I am going to finish up a couple of projects for class and then might go to atlantic city later in the weekend. :D

where do you work???

I know I don't get the point of break when they give you so much work. It's worse than when we actually do have class LOL

look at you, working hard I see! Good for you mamba :)

Atlantic city...nice, are you going aloneeee mamba, now we wouldn't want that now would we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom