What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arp is a minister, he is not royalty and we protect the nation Admiral, not @arp2041's backside. The only way he gets to be the Emperor is if he meets our demands- 1st and foremost I want funds for 9 new destroyers.

OK, I agree to that.

@WebMaster please release the necessary fund from the account of STATE OF NASWARISTAN In the Bank of PDF.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger @BDforever Kameeno tum chotey log ho......

tumahari himmat kaisey hui HER MAJESTY @ZYXW aur meri baat katney ki :angry:

Control emperor......Like I said, once before, leave it to me :P

Until @Hyperion's return.....either you or @Aeronaut will be in charge when it comes to the throne.....Both have my approval! :D

@Neptune, @Dillinger will use their forces to enforce whatever decision is reached...however, do not in any way decide who will rule.
Now figure this out fast, before I change my mind and decide to take it all for myself...after all being around the emperor has made me as ambitious as him ;) hahaha jk jk

Yes commander (since @PakistaniNationalist is not here), please control your soldiers.....

We use to live in the city, but a year back moved to queens. Why do you ask?? :P

I was in NYC hanging with american girls when my father went to D.C, to Pentagon to take Counter-terrorism expertation course :) that's structure;

@Hyperion, THE LAST ACTIVE CHAIN OF COMMAND

ADDRESSING TO THE GREAT PEOPLE OF NASWARIA AND IT'S GREAT EMPEROR

This list contains the chain of command of RNAF (Royal Naswarian Armed Forces). It does not conclude the State.

> JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF (Head Of the RNAF);

1- Joint Chief Of Staff:
Gen. @Pakistani Nationalist
(Also the Commander of the All Departments) 5-star General.

2- Deputy Chief in Command:
Prince Adm. @Neptune
(Also the Commander Of The Royal Fleet) 4-star Admiral.

> DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY (Head Of the Army);

1- Chief Of the ARMY: Gen. @Alpha1 3-star General.

> IMPERIAL SECRET SERVICE OF NASWARIA (Responsible for listening the PDF posts related with Naswaristan, and close protection for the Royal Family);

1- Director Of the ISSN: Prince Com. @Dillinger (tied to the Emperor.) 3-star Commodore (AFA)

> GENERALS STAFF SPECIAL FORCES COMMAND (Responsible for Spec. Ops. And supporting Covert Affairs);

1- Commanding Officer of SFC (Maroon Berets):
Lt. @Hermione G -2nd Lieutenant- (ASC)

> ALLIED COMMAND OPERATIONS (Responsible for Covert protection for the Officers, and supporting ISSN);

1- Chief Of the Military Intelligence and ACO:
Lt. @BDforever (Tied to the Admiral)-2nd Lieutenant- (ASC)

> DEPARTMENT OF COMBAT MEDICS (Responsible for Medical Assistance to wounde officers returned from a threat hunt);

1- Director of the Department:
Medic Pr. Dr. @Marshmallow (AFA)

ASC= Assigned by the Supreme Commander
AFA= Assigned by the Fleet Admiral.

Regards to our State members and our emperor @Hyperion. :)

OK, I agree to that.

@WebMaster please release the necessary fund from the account of STATE OF NASWARISTAN In the Bank of PDF.

Oh did you think it would be that easy.

Here are the conditions.

You will have to accept the chain of command drawn up by @Neptune without any modification.

You will learn how to address us with our proper titles.

Your dictates will have to be issued under the co-authority of Empresses @ZYXW and @Talon.

You will not interfere in the affairs of the military beyond coordinating the political and diplomatic aspects of defense. The final command for war will still be issued by you though.

Understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom