What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger @cerokee @arp2041 Movies like GO Goa Gone, Gangs of Wasseypur, New Mira Nair's movie etc. shows that Indian cinea is going in an alternate and better direction. At one place we have blockbusters dramatic-comedy movies with no meaning, which is good for Bollywood and at one place this new cinema that is experimenting and getting successful.

Gangs of Wassepur was nice, i watched Ishaqzadde last night. The concept is good, but too much violence?

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune Admiral Alpha1 is yet not senior enough to be a three star general and @Hyperion would have objected and so will @arp2041, I request your attention to that detail Admiral- suggest @balixd for the post or @JonAsad, both are Hyperion's trusted warriors.
So i got resigned......Interior ministry was too much for me too handle....its a mess

Last edited:
@Dillinger @cerokee @arp2041 Movies like GO Goa Gone, Gangs of Wasseypur, New Mira Nair's movie etc. shows that Indian cinea is going in an alternate and better direction. At one place we have blockbusters dramatic-comedy movies with no meaning, which is good for Bollywood and at one place this new cinema that is experimenting and getting successful.
add to that many other small scale movies which were a hit..yes we are experimenting...

though personally,i hate the salman-akshay senseless comedy,except dabanng..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom