What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad what was your position?! :what:

@balixd choose 2 that you want and I will choose what suits you best ;)
bahut muskhil question hai.....my field has been security, so i can lead ground teams for defensive position......but i have experience of working as store detective too (undercover security staff).....you decide now :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger....but didn't Hypey say that no one shall take his position....

@arp2041 and everyone else........ Guyss this is ridiculous. this will lead to political turmoil! we should wait for @Aeronaut to come on and let him decide since he was left with the most authority by the emperor. Whatever his decision may be, we will accept it in the name of our absent emperor....

@ZYXW you are 1 confused girl!! :blink: few mins ago you told me and @arp2041 to settle it out!! Now you take a FULL turn?! :blink:

@Armstrong and @Aeronaut are jointly involved in decision making...THAT cant change as THAT is what @Hyperion would want it to be :enjoy:

bahut muskhil question hai.....my field has been security, so i can lead ground teams for defensive position......but i have experience of working as store detective too (undercover security staff).....you decide now :undecided:
@balixd then go for the spy agency :P

@arp2041 bhag gaya after watching new Emperor @Talon :omghaha:
@BDforever dekhna kahin pharakh tou nai giyea? Itna bara I object likha tha...mayri tou hansi nikal gi :rofl:

@ZYXW you are 1 confused girl!! :blink: few mins ago you told me and @arp2041 to settle it out!! Now you take a FULL turn?! :blink:

@Armstrong and @Aeronaut are jointly involved in decision making...THAT cant change as THAT is what @Hyperion would want it to be :enjoy:

LOLOL I thought one of you might end up compromising but damn both seem equally passionate for the position.... @arp2041 won't be backing out I guess....so it's best if we have a third person with greater authority decide :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom