What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
why what's going on?? I thought everything is settled... @arp2041 will be temp. emperor..... @Aeronaut will watch over him and everything else remains the same..no?

Some people wan't democracy, some want something else, Talon is disputing arp's claim. Its all very confused- although both me and @Armstrong have been clearly mentioned as brothers by @Hyperion which would make one of us the Crown Prince- given the rules of primogeniture. I am guessing Armstrong only, since he's older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello My Empress :smitten:

:D

Hi TE (Temp. Emperor).....what is this I hear....we have trouble in that state??? Dw darling, I am here to make sure transition of power occurs peacefully ;)

Nice. I'm good.

It's just global warming going on in Indy. :undecided: Snow in March. :lol:

I am glad.

I know, it snowed here last week and is still cold this week.....I don't understand isn't the whole point of global warming for it to be WARMER..... LOLOL :D

t1328.gif
t1328.gif
t1328.gif

t1328.gif
t1328.gif
t1328.gif

Some people wan't democracy, some want something else, Talon is disputing arp's claim. Its all very confused- although both me and @Armstrong have been clearly mentioned as brothers by @Hyperion which would make one of us the Crown Prince- given the rules of primogeniture. I am guessing Armstrong only, since he's older.

LOLOLOL @arp2041...c'mon you must get @Talon's approval dear...she afterall does have more authority than any of us....talk to her :P
Nope general, You and the other military folks have to stick to your military duties...military people calling claims will put us at the risks of coups and marshall law, which is unaccetable :)
Let arp2041 call a meeting with talon....other then that, he has my approval as temp. emperor :P

it's a beatiful city, with beatiful girls ? :D

You are right it does....I am here ;) LOL just kidding!

how are you?

LOLOLOL @arp2041...c'mon you must get @Talon's approval dear...she afterall does have more authority than any of us....talk to her :P
Nope general, You and the other military folks have to stick to your military duties...military people calling claims will put us at the risks of coups and marshall law, which is unaccetable :)
Let arp2041 call a meeting with talon....other then that, he has my approval as temp. emperor :P

while Supreme Commander @Pakistani Nationalst is not here, as you know I'm in Charge of the mil. @Dillinger, politics are not our jobs, our's is kicking as$ :D. Btw sis, where do you live at nyc?

@Talon on the request of HER MAJESTY @ZYXW I want to settle the Emperor issue amicably, let this be resolved peacefully, I become the Emperor & You remain the EMPRESS, I can assure you that you will have VETO powers in deciding our Foreign & Military Posture.

DEAL??

@Talon on the request of HER MAJESTY @ZYXW I want to settle the Emperor issue amicably, let this be resolved peacefully, I become the Emperor & You remain the EMPRESS, I can assure you that you will have VETO powers in deciding our Foreign & Military Posture.

DEAL??

dafa ho ja :disagree:

DEAL??

And say if we, the officials and generals of the state do not agree to have you as chief, will you fight a war with us, and if yes then with what army?

btw @Neptune would you mind putting up the chain of command one last time for @ZYXW's benefit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom