What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
asalaam alaikum @WebMaster good morning-----

as announced earlier @WebMaster will be caretaker emperor in the abscence of emperor @Hyperion

the-favourites-of-emperor-honorius.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And say if we, the officials and generals of the state do not agree to have you as chief, will you fight a war with us, and if yes then with what army?

btw @Neptune would you mind putting up the chain of command one last time for @ZYXW's benefit?

i'm putting now. But do NOT threat our officials, we're paid to protect them not to overthrow. @arp2041, forgive my officer's words, we'll protect your and @Talon's decisions

while Supreme Commander @Pakistani Nationalst is not here, as you know I'm in Charge of the mil. @Dillinger, politics are not our jobs, our's is kicking as$ :D. Btw sis, where do you live at nyc?

Yes commander (since @PakistaniNationalist is not here), please control your soldiers.....

We use to live in the city, but a year back moved to queens. Why do you ask?? :P

@Dillinger @BDforever Kameeno tum chotey log ho......

tumahari himmat kaisey hui HER MAJESTY @ZYXW aur meri baat katney ki :angry:

One you are addressing a three star general, two a three star general who also happens to be a titled Prince, three @BDforever is covert affairs attache since I saw his talent asked him to accept the post. You are but a minister, keep in mind that you are addressing royalty.

i'm putting now. But do NOT threat our officials, we're paid to protect them not to overthrow. @arp2041, forgive my officer's words, we'll protect your and @Talon's decisions

Arp is a minister, he is not royalty and we protect the nation Admiral, not @arp2041's backside. The only way he gets to be the Emperor is if he meets our demands- 1st and foremost I want funds for 9 new destroyers.

emperor_yang_of_sui__emperor_of_the_sui_dynasty59d960fba265ce1811a6.jpg

meanwhile emperor @Hyperion is extremely busy in battlefield

@Talon on the request of HER MAJESTY @ZYXW I want to settle the Emperor issue amicably, let this be resolved peacefully, I become the Emperor & You remain the EMPRESS, I can assure you that you will have VETO powers in deciding our Foreign & Military Posture.

DEAL??

Nope-

This cannot be done behind close doors-

We the people will decide the new emperor-

Down with greedy people- :tdown:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom